BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I must've really done (or typed) somethin' to piss y'all off. I'm really don't sure what I did, to be honest. Ever since I posted in the FREE SCOOB NITTY thread, the two of you have had some personal vendetta against me or somethin'. WHAT GIVES?!?!?

DID I SNITCH ON YOUR HOMIE?
DID I FUCK EITHER ONE OF YOUR BABY MOMMA'S?
DID I STEAL MONEY OR DOPE FROM YOU?
DID I TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER?

LET ME KNOW. ITS ALL A MYSTERY TO ME.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I must've really done (or typed) somethin' to piss y'all off. I'm really don't sure what I did, to be honest. Ever since I posted in the FREE SCOOB NITTY thread, the two of you have had some personal vendetta against me or somethin'. WHAT GIVES?!?!?

DID I SNITCH ON YOUR HOMIE?
DID I FUCK EITHER ONE OF YOUR BABY MOMMA'S?
DID I STEAL MONEY OR DOPE FROM YOU?
DID I TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER?

LET ME KNOW. ITS ALL A MYSTERY TO ME.

You know what, breh, now you're making me feel like a bully for solidly clowning you, when it seems like you honestly don;t get it. So in the interest of fairness, let me just explain my position, and it may be differnt from the other cats who have been getting on you.

What you said in the scoob thread was offensive to me, and obviously a bunch of other folks. Its not because you said you didn't support the 'free scoob' movement, im not a scoob fan. What I am a fan of is justice and I think its sorely lacking in our justice system. If I were on a jury there are a LOT of crimes I would refuse to convict on based on the fact that they are unfairly applied, ie. certain groups get charged with bullshit while certain other groups get passes for worse shit--this usually falls along class lines.

So when I wish someone luck with their case, its wishing them justice, not wishing that they get away with fuckery. Yet you decided to say things like "it doesnt matter what you say scoobs in jail, haha" which is fucking retarded and offensive. And then you sent me three fucking PMs like I would have a different opinion if it wasnt posted publicly, who does that?

So there's my explanation for why I got on you. And its the sicc breh, so dont get whiny about getting clowned, its par for the course. You need to have a thicker skin about peoples talking shit to you on the internet, and quit bringing it up and making threads about it, cuz that just perpetuates it more and more.

Now ive typed you four paragraphs of honest explanation, and I'm not gonna go back over it again in the future, cuz its already tl;dr. But now I hope you at least know why people are getting on you.