BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I've never really been gone, just using my homies account lurking, because everytime i visited the siccness it seemed dead as fuck.
I might come around more often, though and i'd really appreciate a name change for old time sake, because i don't even know what my homie was on when he called himself GeneralHardy.

So any mod willing to hook me up, d4li or something would be cool ?!
Maybe even unban my old account?

dali @dali you sir are not banned, FYI.

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
as a matter of fact... this guy has been on here since 2002 and really should have known better by now. so here's this as well:

Cayenne K George
(816) 734-4182
1618 NE 101st Ter
Kansas City, MO 64155-3700
So that's what we're doin' emma @emma ? I thought y'all weren't fans of the police? I sure can't tell by your detective work.

Callin' my parents' number isn't gonna do much of anything. They'll just tell you that you have the wrong number, which I'm pretty sure they have. Nice try though.

Most people in this country have cell phones, but I'm guessin' you already knew that. Chances are pretty slim that I'll even answer, as I usually don't answer calls from unknown/unrecognized numbers. (816) 797-7108... do with it what you wish. The next time you have a problem or issue with me, grow some balls and bring it to my attention.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So that's what we're doin' emma @emma ? I thought y'all weren't fans of the police? I sure can't tell by your detective work.

Callin' my parents' number isn't gonna do much of anything. They'll just tell you that you have the wrong number, which I'm pretty sure they have. Nice try though.

Most people in this country have cell phones, but I'm guessin' you already knew that. Chances are pretty slim that I'll even answer, as I usually don't answer calls from unknown/unrecognized numbers. (816) 797-7108... do with it what you wish. The next time you have a problem or issue with me, grow some balls and bring it to my attention.
Lol r u really quoting someting from 5 years ago.... get over it