BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I have to give it to Mizery. At least he still posts.
What? You thought they ran me off or some shit? LuLz

They just pussy hurt over what I said about Scoob Nitty. Its my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Had it been your AVERAGE, EVERYDAY JOE in the same situation, there wouldn't have been a thread, much less mention of it (well maybe not in the BART forum; maybe the Open forum).

Besides, all the thread title said was that he got arrested. Rappers get arrested all the time. Is everybody in this bitch gonna get all Lifetime Network and in they feelings every time a rapper gets locked up?

If I not mistaken, someone mentioned he'd been doin' what he's currently locked up for for 5+ years. Call me crazy, but I figure sooner or later, it was bound to catch up with him. Its a fucked up situation, but I'm not gonna act like I feel sorry for the guy (rapper or not). Had he been WRONGFULLY ACCUSED, I'd have some sympathy for him.

OKAY, NOW I'M DONE! LuLz

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
you couldnt possibly be so slow that you think this has to do with scoob nitty....

why are you even continuing to mention that like a week later lmao

you be like "YOU GOT YOUR PHONE JACKED BECAUSE YOU LEFT IT ON THE TABLE AT THE BAR-MEANWHILE WHILE SCOOB NITTY IS STILL IN JAIL"

lololol why do you even spend so much time saying a mans name repeatedly you dont even know, its like your identity is turning into scoob nittys arrest, what the fuck? lol just put it behind you and move on bro

its starting to get a little weird and creepy honestly
Repeatedly? It was only in one thread. You puttin' too much on it, breh. LMFAO Its behind me. Weird and creepy...wow. I'm officially done with the Scoob Nitty situation. It was fun while it lasted.

They just pussy hurt over what I said about Scoob Nitty. Its my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Had it been your AVERAGE, EVERYDAY JOE in the same situation, there wouldn't have been a thread, much less mention of it (well maybe not in the BART forum; maybe the Open forum).

Besides, all the thread title said was that he got arrested. Rappers get arrested all the time. Is everybody in this bitch gonna get all Lifetime Network and in they feelings every time a rapper gets locked up?

If I not mistaken, someone mentioned he'd been doin' what he's currently locked up for for 5+ years. Call me crazy, but I figure sooner or later, it was bound to catch up with him. Its a fucked up situation, but I'm not gonna act like I feel sorry for the guy (rapper or not). Had he been WRONGFULLY ACCUSED, I'd have some sympathy for him.

OKAY, NOW I'M DONE! LuLz
why are you still talking about scoob nitty? that's not what this thread is about.

yeah, you came off like an asshat in that thread... but most of us are just laughing at you because you look like a cardboard cutout of bobby mcferrin.

Props: timebomb
May 2, 2002
why are you still talking about scoob nitty? that's not what this thread is about.

we've been laughing at you because you look like a cardboard cutout of bobby mcferrin.
Sure it isn't.

Right. Like I give a shit what random ppl (mostly dudes) have to say about my looks. Seems awfully marty of them to concern themselves with what I look like.

Mar 11, 2011
I will not recognize that as a martyable offense for the following reason:

Cayenne is the name of a stripper that used to work at that Centerfolds in macramento. Everyone knows only females work at Centerfolds so I was simply calling miserymaid a pussy in a new way.

Emma please cross reference registered strippers with pepper names in the tri state area and get me outta this jam

Jan 18, 2006
this dude is like one of them retards that cant help but repeat himself over and over. One would think when a person gets clowned this hard that person would lay low or move on by now but not this weirdo. Now that i think about it he has similarities to Kavio, maybe was already mentioned. Lol @ the Weenie in the Lamp album cover btw

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

OKAY, NOW I'M DONE! LuLz

May 2, 2002
All these posts of urs in this thread make one believe u hella care lol

And ease up on the Pms faggot
I mean, if it helps you sleep better at night, so be it. The fact that dudes care what I look like leads me to believe you all have a marty complex or are full blown marty. Which is it?

Will do, jizz gargler.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Don't cover for that dingleberry eatin', jizz gargler. He knew exactly what he was typin'. DUDE'S A FAG!

Man, deleting threads used to be so much eaiser back in the day.

I'M GONE!

OKAY, NOW I'M DONE! LuLz
Sure it isn't.

Right. Like I give a shit what random ppl (mostly dudes) have to say about my looks. Seems awfully marty of them to concern themselves with what I look like.
I mean, if it helps you sleep better at night, so be it. The fact that dudes care what I look like leads me to believe you all have a marty complex or are full blown marty. Which is it?

Will do, jizz gargler.

:(

Dec 1, 2011
damn I went through a few pages and ya'll clowned the fuck out that poor hairy kid... that fool had a poodle on his chin

I didn't know siccness was this hostile, but damn I at least laughed