BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
there's no long tale about whisper. she's a girl and she's cute. that's about it...

feel free to read this thread for a more detailed account of things: http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=370756 but that's really all it comes down to in the end. (and she's reckless' sister.)
I began reading that thread (can't wait to get through the whole thing) and can confirm Whisper is a beezy (this a compliment) and that Ike Pookie Mooke Polamonu has less personality than a cardboard Ben Stein cut out

Props: timebomb

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
shes probly the only cute chick on the siccness, therefore all the jockin simpin cupcakin brown nosin and thirsty dudes stalkin her

I REMEMBER RECKLESS GETTING CLOWNED FOR LOOKIN LIKE SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES. SO I DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM A FAMILY MEMBER OF HIS.

I STILL HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH THE THREAD TO CHECK HER PIC OUT.

BUT I KNOW THE SICC GOONS...LOL

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The Johnsons are an attractive, well-to-do, upper-middle class family. Sidney, husband and father, is a famous poet, known and adored for his kindness and sensitivity. Joan, wife and mother, is a dutiful housewife, an obsessive homemaker and the life of every party. Their son, Isaiah, is a charismatic young man who has just gotten married to an equally appealing young woman. In fact, there is only thing that separates the Johnsons from their charming friends and neighbors: Isaiah, the son, has been molesting Sidney, the father, since he was twelve years old. And what's more, Sidney has written a memoir that chronicles, in great detail, the ins-and-outs of this unseemly father-son relationship. Will the manuscript ever see the light of day, or will young Isaiah have a thing or two to say about it?
lol