BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I just thought about this blud, picture this aight this nigga posted this thread at 2 am on a weekday

He was tuked into bed had his lil night light on when he was thinkin bout the sicc and how two people kept postin his picture so he got up did some jumping jacks went back to bed told himself this ain't working nigga took a walk around the barn came back slipped off his dusty ass construction boots got back into bed and was like fuck that I can't sleep this shit is on my mind, so he goes to the living room sits on that old ass leather chair with the rips on the seat pokes his power button on and waits for his old ass computer to start up goes to the sicc and makes this thread, now the nigga was probably up till 7 am tryna find answers haha am I right or what?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I just thought about this blud, picture this aight this nigga posted this thread at 2 am on a weekday

He was tuked into bed had his lil night light on when he was thinkin bout the sicc and how two people kept postin his picture so he got up did some jumping jacks went back to bed told himself this ain't working nigga took a walk around the barn came back slipped off his dusty ass construction boots got back into bed and was like fuck that I can't sleep this shit is on my mind, so he goes to the living room sits on that old ass leather chair with the rips on the seat pokes his power button on and waits for his old ass computer to start up goes to the sicc and makes this thread, now the nigga was probably up till 7 am tryna find answers haha am I right or what?
HahahahahahahahahahhhhHhhhah

Props: timebomb
Mar 17, 2006
He does talk hella tough on here like hes og bobby status or some shit. Then come to find he looks like a pedophile. Cayenne George. Lmao even got a serial chomo name.

Props: timebomb