But where yall get your hair done though?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I'm unsatisfied with my barber for a while now and I just couldn't figure out why.
Now I came to realize this barber of mine is just not casual enough.
Could any of the sicc goons help a bro out and point me to a decent barber because I'd like a casual haircut for once. Preferably with a scalp massage after because that is just bomb.

Jun 5, 2004
How come some mexicans have that forehead that slants hella far back, and back of head so flat that combined make the top of their head only like 3 inches long from front to back (in birdseye view)

I used to know this fat ass scrap who has that, and he would wear this fake new era la hat that was probably like 6 3/4, hellllllla small, and it would sit hellllllla high up on his head wit the back of the hat all caved in, not even close to fitting that triangle head... I used to call him Grandpoppa Scrapa because his head looked like grandpa from the simpsons

May 16, 2002
I've been cutting my own hair for roughly the last 6 years. It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you have a short fade of any kind. It just gets old after awhile but it doesn't get old saving like $30 per month on haircuts.
I'm the same way, Breh. I been cutting my own hair since the 90's. I cut my kids / nephews / homies hair as well. It sure saves money. I know some great garage barbers in my area, but I've reached a point where I'm my own best barber.

What my lazy ass needs to do is invest in some top notch clippers. I'm still messing with the Wahl clippers. Yes, Wahl has some good ones because the set I own is pretty top notch for what it is.

I figure a couple hundreds will pay itself off within 2 / 3 months.

Nov 18, 2010
I've been cutting my own hair for roughly the last 6 years. It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you have a short fade of any kind. It just gets old after awhile but it doesn't get old saving like $30 per month on haircuts.
I'm the same way, Breh. I been cutting my own hair since the 90's. I cut my kids / nephews / homies hair as well. It sure saves money. I know some great garage barbers in my area, but I've reached a point where I'm my own best barber.

What my lazy ass needs to do is invest in some top notch clippers. I'm still messing with the Wahl clippers. Yes, Wahl has some good ones because the set I own is pretty top notch for what it is.

You guys are putting 925 outta business!!!

May 14, 2002
I should have known this thread would turn out like this with a bunch of fashion conscious raging homosexuals as yourselves.

Can't really find out anything wrong with Wahl though. I have one as well.
German quality made in the USA, because apparently the USA is Germany's China.
The shit is really heavy so I know I can trust it, also really powerful every time I turn it on I feel like at least two power plants explode.
It cost me only 40 euro so I had my investment back in two weeks and if maintain it a little the shit will last you for years.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
A good set of clippers goes a long way. Even though they claim to be self sharpening, you'd do yourself a favor by learning to sharpen those blades Gemini. The motors will last you a heck of a long time but the blades dull, especially if you're cutting other people's hair. I've had this set of clippers for like 3.5 years and they're going strong. I think I paid $70 for the ones I have now. I also have a T trimmer that was another $25 I think, I need a better set of those.

May 17, 2002
How come some mexicans have that forehead that slants hella far back, and back of head so flat that combined make the top of their head only like 3 inches long from front to back (in birdseye view)

I used to know this fat ass scrap who has that, and he would wear this fake new era la hat that was probably like 6 3/4, hellllllla small, and it would sit hellllllla high up on his head wit the back of the hat all caved in, not even close to fitting that triangle head... I used to call him Grandpoppa Scrapa because his head looked like grandpa from the simpsons
Shit, cant even lie, thats pretty much me with my asian dome, except my forehead dont slant back.

May 16, 2002
I should have known this thread would turn out like this with a bunch of fashion conscious raging homosexuals as yourselves.

Can't really find out anything wrong with Wahl though. I have one as well.
German quality made in the USA, because apparently the USA is Germany's China.
The shit is really heavy so I know I can trust it, also really powerful every time I turn it on I feel like at least two power plants explode.
It cost me only 40 euro so I had my investment back in two weeks and if maintain it a little the shit will last you for years.

That's what I meant by the set I have being top notch for what it is. The set I have will break your skin if your not careful.

P.S. There is nothing homosexual about saving yourself some dough.