Buster Posey Wins NL Rookie of the Year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
This dude is such a special player and future leader of this team. Did you guys hear him at the ceremony? "Lets enjoy this today, tomorrow, one more week, maybe a month. Then lets get back to work and make another run at it"

BUSTER POSEY ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AND WORLD SERIES CHAMP!! NOT TO MENTION HE GOT ROBBED ON THE SILVER SLUGGER AWARD!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
this kid is great and will keep being great for years to come, i felt i fuckd up by not going to the giants game when they were giving the giants baseball trading cards away for free. a buster posey rookie card was in that deck.

Jan 5, 2006
funny thing is the ONLY writer who left Posey off his ballot was some hatin ass faggot dodger fan LA sports writer.. some asian name i forgot, but i was reading the sports page at the barbershop here in LA and saw that, his only excuse was that "to be rookie of the year you have to play all season..." okay but he accomplished much more than his counterparts in less AB's/GM's

and not to mention he's a rookie catcher catching games for cy young pitchers and a tremendously good pitching staff..