Busta Rhymes fell off.................the stage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
how you fall headfirst off a stage tho from just dancing? what possesses someone to bust they head wide the fuck open and once he gets helped up tries to start dancing again? bruh you got a concussion, time to turn down. pass the courvoisier to break your neck....some people really live their rap lyrics

May 16, 2002
To be older and still rapping is okay with me as long as that artist remains tight. To be young and stupid, drinking and acting a fool for not knowing better is one thing. To be older and drinking like that while on stage and falling over, is looking like a ridiculous old drunk trying hard to fit in and keep up with the youngsters.

I understand he wasn't smashed like that and there are some that will disagree with my statement, but if I'm paying for a concert I expect to see a show. Not to see some dude get drunk and high and fuck up his performance and the crowd get's ripped off.

In the end, if you can't handle your weed and liquor while performing you shouldn't be doing that.

Unless of course you can handle you liquor and give a hell of a performance like like this guy...

Apr 25, 2002
Classic Busta. I wouldn't expect anything else from him.

www.rollingstone.com/music/news/busta-rhymes-cracked-a-window-with-his-head-upon-first-hearing-eminem-20140702

"We were on the Smokin' Grooves tour in the back of one of the venues," recalls the rapper. "Wyclef has this big-ass studio on his bus so we always wanted to go hang out and he was playing the Slim Shady EP. Before I could actually get on the bus, I was standing on the three little steps that you walk up to get on to the bus and I was nodding my head so fucking hard, going crazy, that I hit my head on the windshield and broke the whole fuckin' windshield of Wyclef's bus. It fucked the whole glass up.

"The fucking shit that I was hearing from him created an animal instinct reaction," added the rapper. "There was no thought that went into the way I reacted; it was just so powerfully compelling that i just bugged out. And there are very few moments like that, for me, that made me feel like that. When I first heard him, I didn’t know if he was white or black or where he came from. All I knew is what he was making me feel like made me almost push my head through a windshield."