Busta name drops Hyphy Movement...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
It still cracks me up.....how anything remotely bay-related is deemed note-worthy and is deemed a sign of "the bay being back"......"They mentioned Oakland during an A's game????? OH MY GOD!!! THE BAY IS BACK!!!!!!!"

Mar 6, 2006
Bluejakkal said:
It still cracks me up.....how anything remotely bay-related is deemed note-worthy and is deemed a sign of "the bay being back"......"They mentioned Oakland during an A's game????? OH MY GOD!!! THE BAY IS BACK!!!!!!!"
hmm yeah, ya see the thing is i was just pointing out that he said hella, not many people out side of northern california say hella, actually most people make fun of people for saying hella, and not once did i mention anything about the bay being back because of this, maybe next time you'll read the post and not be a smartass

May 12, 2002
dope.st
NOR.CAL. said:
busta had a song wit e-40 from forty's old cd.the element of surprise.busta was on the second song of the double cd
Track 1 CD 2 actually... track 2 was the all time classic Lieutenant Roast a Botch with Suga-T, one of my favourite 40 tracks. But yea Busta got down wit 40 before, that was the Jive Records connection, he was on that, plus he was on the One Night Stand remix before the Breakin News drop.