Busta name drops Hyphy Movement...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
Ain't no biggie, but I didn't see it mentioned, somebody probably cares :cheeky:

Got a promo off Koch for track 'Busta Rhymes & DJ Kay Slay - Go Off' from the album 'The Champions - North Meets South' which just dropped, on it Busta spits "The pistol that I carry is licensed despite I'm a felon / I engraved my initials on the handle with a knife / And when I pop I make them wild like the Hyphy Movement / Type environment, innappropriate, shouldn't bring your wifey to it"

TBIBubeeeziesetc.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
TheWholeDamn said:
Ain't no biggie, but I didn't see it mentioned, somebody probably cares :cheeky:

Got a promo off Koch for track 'Busta Rhymes & DJ Kay Slay - Go Off' from the album 'The Champions - North Meets South' which just dropped, on it Busta spits "The pistol that I carry is licensed despite I'm a felon / I engraved my initials on the handle with a knife / And when I pop I make them wild like the Hyphy Movement / Type environment, innappropriate, shouldn't bring your wifey to it"

TBIBubeeeziesetc.

that nigga vocab iz crazy lmao:dead:

Mar 11, 2004
Man busta new shit.............is fire. dat nigga said"i take it back to the hood like 87 maximas......lol. get yo bars right youngin...