BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
actually burlingame isn't even close to redwood city thank god, all those rich folks would make the fucking rents around here even higher! Burlingame is up there by Daly City, Millbrae, SSF and shit like 20 miles away from the penninsula.

LOL at all those malibus most wanted looking ass Burlingame cats, they are doin way too much with the web cam fashion shows. Its alright to be white kids and all the baggy pants and backwards hats in the world won't change the fact you look like a bunch of posers. I'm gonna have to smash over to Burlingame and give those rich hoes over there a real man cuz its gotta be tough rolling with those squares

May 7, 2006
all ya'll r cool but i jus feel bad for whoever had enuff spare time to find pics of me and myspace n shit...thats sad man...do a lil more during ur day ok? thanks...im not e-bangin either...i never sed i was hard or ghetto or nethin. yea im white and all those pics of me r jokes. i kno i look like a faggot in them. end of story. ull c whiteboys from tha burbs on tha come-up tho even if they arent "ghetto"...real shit is surfacing..out. have fun

May 7, 2006
can u repeat that? i dont bang shit jus cuz know sum ppl that do. i aint a thug like ive been saying for tha last fuckin week. get over it. im 16 and havin fun on a fuckin rap page. sickkkkk. u can diss burlingame all u want but we still have tha best girls in tha area code.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
tharealdeal650 said:
hahahahaha keep postin pics of me and hoppin on my dick. i like tha publicity. and dont ever say i try to act hard u faggots. im not a dumbass like soz and think burlingames hard so get off my nuts. have fun talkin to all guys on this bitchass page. im 16 and still livin better than all ya'll and still will be. suck a dick. B-GAME...if ur guna diss it then stay out and dont ride thru for our parties n shit. at least tha other 650 cities have hella hot girls....HAHAH. hoodrats
again... ahahahahahahahaha

i sincerely doubt that you are "living better than me"

now smile

::

six50

Sicc OG
Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
tharealdeal650 said:
hahahahaha keep postin pics of me and hoppin on my dick. i like tha publicity. and dont ever say i try to act hard u faggots. im not a dumbass like soz and think burlingames hard so get off my nuts. have fun talkin to all guys on this bitchass page. im 16 and still livin better than all ya'll and still will be. suck a dick. B-GAME...if ur guna diss it then stay out and dont ride thru for our parties n shit. at least tha other 650 cities have hella hot girls....HAHAH. hoodrats
hahaha "DONT COME TO OUR PARTYS IF U DONT LIKE BGAME" nigga fuck you n we gonna keep coming to your partys n taking everythang in the muthafuckin house.

May 7, 2006
arrite. well if u sed burlingames so "rich" then how r u livin better than me? my moms a single mother so im not rich and yes i do get girls by tha way. i dont need to tell ne of ya'll shit tho...none of u no me or will ever no me thank god. u guys talk more shit and gossip then bitches. get over urselfs and be real. if u wanna b ghetto go for it...if u dont, like me, then im guna do w/e tha fuck i want to and thats that. so keep doin "hahahahahhaa" out

six50

Sicc OG
Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
emp said:
i just wanna know what da fuck you sayinn on da mic^^^^^
hahaha here's some lyrics from the song "WE INSANE" on tha real deals page

"I go dumb in the HOOD holding it down, homeboys been strapped but im holdin them now"

"DAMN RIGHT IM AS WHITE AS THEY COME"

this shit's almost as good as the soz

May 7, 2006
nah there from bruno actually man...u prolly kno him...kc arsenault. keep goin online on myspace cuz u have nuthin else to do tho. get a life dude. seriously. and no i dont rap bout guns, and shit like that...jus typical whiteboy shit bout me gettin high, drunk, and girls. nuthin thats "ghetto"...i stay real...REAL DEAL hahahah

May 7, 2006
fuck no. thats kobe soz...thats who this fuckin thread was supposed to b all about but then i came in cuz every1 was dissin burlingame and now every1 tryna come at me like im a bitch for sum reason. fuck it tho.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
tharealdeal650 said:
nah there from bruno actually man...u prolly kno him...kc arsenault. keep goin online on myspace cuz u have nuthin else to do tho. get a life dude. seriously. and no i dont rap bout guns, and shit like that...jus typical whiteboy shit bout me gettin high, drunk, and girls. nuthin thats "ghetto"...i stay real...REAL DEAL hahahah

the ain't FROM bruno....they juss live in the town, but its coo, them lil kids already know wassup....

but why you reppin "MID-TOWN" though? middle of what town? wtf is that suppose to mean? rep that shit around some pa cats n see what happens....

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
tharealdeal650 said:
rodzilla wut r u talkin bout? i dont rep that shit. kc and kevin wright r tryna to use that as there record label name n shit. i dont claim nethin like that so i duno wtf ur talkin bout. sick
1st of all why are you mentioning ure boys real names LOL....and tell them they're fuckin idiots, mid-town is an epa hood and if they trynna rep the "midtown" of bruno, tell em its called central and they'll get bitch slapped regardless....east side or no side boyyeee

May 7, 2006
w/e ya'll. im done wit all this internet bullshit. its all gay. every1 is like 20+ prolly thinkin there hella sick talkin shit to a 16 yr old. chill tha fuck out and stop hating cuz wut goes around comes around like tha bible says haha. out. still reppin b-game but not bangin......

Apr 25, 2002
why yall tryna convince this dude hes not gangsta when hes sittin here tellin you he is aware of that?...yall feel more gully by clownin a dude like this? shit im tryna link up threaldeal ...let me slide thru some of them bgame parties....holla at some of them fine bgame beezys shit its nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.