BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2006
COCALEAFS said:
honestly that tranny on the left sends chills down my spine but what else would you expect from the Soz!?!

the only thin funnier than that is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2eeqOSWcvw

Is that really a pic of the Soz man with the dog tag? He lookin hella hard mane he fresh out the pen or sumn? I heard Soz was running the yard with the aryan nation in San quin. :chinese:
that youtube video is the funniest shit ever...can't believe i didn't click it earlier

Jan 31, 2006
Somebody needs to plan a Kobe Soz concert in either Fillmore, Hunters Point or Oakland. I guarantee that this concert would be the hottest concert of the year

Dec 29, 2005
LOL...see this on his site

5/14/06

Soz will be opening up for Christina Milian, Bubba Sparxxx, Amerie, Bone Thugs N' Harmony, Marcos Hernandez, and Black Buddafly!! Other local acts will be performing as well as the appearance of the Laguna Beach cast from MTV, and top models from around the USA!

Apr 25, 2002
RODZILLA said:
1st of all why are you mentioning ure boys real names LOL....and tell them they're fuckin idiots, mid-town is an epa hood and if they trynna rep the "midtown" of bruno, tell em its called central and they'll get bitch slapped regardless....east side or no side boyyeee
i would love to see anyone from the east side try to slap my central bruno ass

on the real rod...you know maybe i'm the exception to the rule
but that shit would never fuckin happen

Jan 31, 2006
Tycoonin said:
LOL...see this on his site

5/14/06

Soz will be opening up for Christina Milian, Bubba Sparxxx, Amerie, Bone Thugs N' Harmony, Marcos Hernandez, and Black Buddafly!! Other local acts will be performing as well as the appearance of the Laguna Beach cast from MTV, and top models from around the USA!
Is this the concert at the Cow Palace on the 27th of May or whatever? Cause 949 is kinda hyphing that thing up. Meaning more exposure for Kobe Soz

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.