bums (hotdog joke)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Once upon a time 2 drunken bums stood on the street corner. "Boy," one of them said, "I'm Thirsty."

The second bum was looking through the trash. "Look what I found," he said, "a hotdog."

"That gives me an idea," said the first bum. "Lets go to a bar, order drinks, and when the bartender asks us for money, I'll stick the hotdog out my zipper, and you'll suck it."

"Thats not gonna work," says the second bum.

They went to the bar and ordered drinks. When the bartender asked for money, the first bum stuck the hotdog out of his zipper, and the second bum starting sucking it.

"Get out of here you fuckin faggots!!!!" yelled the bartender.

After about 10 bars, the second bum said to the first bum, "My knees are getting sore, how about giving me the hotdog for a while?"

"That old thing?" says the first bum,"I lost that 7 bars ago."

Sep 23, 2002
slowpoke said:
good one , got more?
yeah, i'll throw up more later

A lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands massaging his shoulders, back, and neck.

The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing you faggot?"

"I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line."

"Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me fuckin the guy in front of me, do you?"