bullie razors edge blood droppin soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005
760 Northside, I like your girl, and I'm not just sayn that, I have much apreatiation for Red noses and I have owned a couple, but they generally take a lot of work and discipline because they are based on old fighting blood, so keep that in mind.

BROWNLOCO, I'm still waitin on the ped info on that boy, just kiddin, he is real good lookin, my number is all over this Thread so hit me up if you are interested in a pup to match that boy with.

Much love homies, Thanks for the comments

Aug 21, 2005
pit passion said:
760 Northside, I like your girl, and I'm not just sayn that, I have much apreatiation for Red noses and I have owned a couple, but they generally take a lot of work and discipline because they are based on old fighting blood, so keep that in mind.
Thanxz Man. She is pretty damn smart she is house trained and learns quik. she hasn't chewed up anything in the house yet but she did rip my headphone cord up. but What do you mean by that?

Dec 2, 2005
Well, that old blood was originally created for fighting, and the pups can still have that instinct in them, to be agressive or just very protective of those around them. Just like sheep dogs instinctivly herd sheep because its in their blood. No offense by it. I owned some pits off some champ fighting blood and they were great but I could never wear them out, they were extremely high drive because thats how they were bred. This is the difference between a "Game PIT" and todays "Bullie Pit". Their are more types of pit bull than any other dog

If you are lookin to match her up, I know of some huge red studs.

Aug 21, 2005
pit passion said:
Well, that old blood was originally created for fighting, and the pups can still have that instinct in them, to be agressive or just very protective of those around them. Just like sheep dogs instinctivly herd sheep because its in their blood. No offense by it. I owned some pits off some champ fighting blood and they were great but I could never wear them out, they were extremely high drive because thats how they were bred. This is the difference between a "Game PIT" and todays "Bullie Pit". Their are more types of pit bull than any other dog

If you are lookin to match her up, I know of some huge red studs.
No offense taken, i was just wonderin my moms got: Min pin, a wiener dog, a jack russel terrier and an austrailan shepard. but i aint worried about her hurt'n them cause her disposition is real mellow and loveable and she gets along with all of the dogs she's seen. I dont want a mean dog I want a pet and thats what im gonna teach her to be. Thanx for da info it has been helpful. about breed'n her I dont know yet. I dont know if she is papered cause I didnt know the previous owner. all i know about her is that her owner went to jail and his girl friend left her with a roomate that didnt want her so i got her 4 free. hit me up any time to talk about pits. thanxz.

At least now I Know you and I have something in common we both have a passion 4 pits.

Late.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU SEE MY PIT? SHE A BLAK NOSE AND I gOT HER TRAINED gOOD. BUT THE TREAT AND THE "MAKIN'-THEM FEEL-gOOD" AFTER THEY OBEY A COMMAND, IS ALSO gOOD. PAT THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL gOOD ABOUT WHAT THEY DID. THEN IT BECOMES ROUTINE AND INSTINCT.

Apr 25, 2002
@pitpassion when the weather is nicer I'll be more than happy to post up some pictures. Your not lying with your typical rednose. My hennessy is a rednose and hes one hyper lil guy. I socialized him since he was a pup and is good with other breeds of dogs but when it comes to playing he never stops. Even with his everyday walks, I usually walk them before the sun comes up and after the sun goes down. Let him run around baseball or soccer fields, make him jump fences a few times and his energizer batteries are still at full capacity lol. I get strange looks from oncoming traffic when its daylight and im playing fetch with a 2x4 or a spare tire in my front yard......

Dec 2, 2005

Pit passion only fucks with Bullie style pits and I breed them to be as short N wide as possible. This is why I have taken Stitch to the shortest widest bitch in my yard. Is Stitch big? Yes he is, he has a massive head, but he also throws pups that are bigger than he is and he guarantees "bullie". That is what makes him so special.

For those of you with game dogs: Muscle and mass is genetic, and thats that, allthough using weights is ok if the dog is at least 7 months old and dont push it. You will build muscle but, you wont change its structure.

Todays Bullie pits are much more mellow and do not have fighting instincts, but are born with major mass

Trainingand discipline??? Solalize, socalizze socalize!!!!! Get them around other dogs and other people all the time... They will get teritorial if you dont!!!!!!! Use a squirt bottle along with voice command for training, but dont let them see the squirt bottle.

Dec 2, 2005
I work hours most people have never even herd of, so I cant be here as much as I would like, but I will do my best to answer all posts.

It seems like we have a real tight group here, and there is no doubt passion for the breed all over this thred, so lets keep it alive homies.

P.S. Money is not my main concern here. For those of you that have a good home and living condition I will be willing to work out pup deals with. These deals will benifit me. There are still picks open for males, but its about time to get deposites in to hold your pick. I will be in the bay to deliver Woodie his pup when they are born, so those of you in the area, dont worry about shipping costs.