bullie razors edge blood droppin soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005
Location dont matter I ship 99.9% of my dogs with a health certificate

Either you are down 4 this breeding or not

If you let color be too big of a factor you might pass up a freek
like this

Apr 25, 2002
Them are some savage looking APBTs. I feel ya on the part where you want your name respected along with your bloodline. Im thinking of getting a female soon. I have a male from the baytown kennel bloodline which came from a donimant line of boudreux and my 2nd male that comes from the Gaff' bloodline both purple ribbon. The mother of my Gaff is a showdog thats dueled registered under the akc and ukc. His great great greats grandmother, dont know exactly how far but is a famous gaff by the name of hurricane. Shes in a APBT book that you could get at any petstore. I like bulky APBT but imma old school fancier and i like my APBTs to look like their ancestors with a scrappy look.

Apr 25, 2002
I hope you find great families. Its a lot of maintenance owning a bully breed. Knowledge is very important to those that are seriously inquiring owning a APBT. I say if you cant take care of yourself what makes you think you could raise a pit bull......

Aug 8, 2003
pit passion said:
I'm down to work things out with good folks that will rep my dogs well
hit me up
Mike
(406)451-9372
By the way you owe me a beer, I was poundin your beats soo loud my beer fell over.

Oh yea, and all your beats are tight as fuck!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe much love homie, if u ever out this way jus hit me up and we'll crack some open and a match one :classic:

Aug 21, 2005
@ pit passion- hey fool if you get the emails i sent you sorry homie i just figured out how to resize the pics. Let me know what you all think I know she aint no monster like pit passions but i think she looks cool.

Nov 7, 2004
pit passion said:
BrownLoco!!!!
I want details on that boy. What's his pedigree look like.
i picked up this pup from a friend that paid 1200 for it. he needed money so he told me if i wanted him for 375 and i said hell yea. for the pedigree i dont know cause he is still loomking for the papers all i know is that he told me it was Razor Edge