Bueno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
The Skeleton Key dropped in 2000. Pretty cool album, pick it up if you get a chance.

Anybody got the plug on that Gunz N Gutta mixtape? I need to snatch that one up.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^ i never did manage to track down a copy of that.. It's weird cause on the net they was hypin it as Russel Ozby, but i see even then he was called 'Bueno' on the spine..

I got the package today btw.. Is that D-O-R really tight? I aint listened to it yet, but I coulda swore someone on eBay was sellin it and said they bought it off the artist himself, who resembled the wino on the cover. LOL. Somethin along those lines..

Aug 16, 2002
^^^Thats what i am screamin! look like he got Goldfingazz on alotta tracks i wonder if he was makin Slaps back then like he is now! speakin of Goldfingaz and Mark Knoxx where they been at them 2 got the hardest beats in Sac..IMO

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I had a couple & the beats were straight forward... Good enough for me to chase up the album though.. Can't speak for the rest of the album. I remember hearin Great Depression & thats it. Kind of got a hip hop east coast vibe off it if im thinkin right.

Dec 19, 2003
@sippy, the DOR is pretty cool. yeah that's the same auction i grabbed it at. a week later got my hands on another copy. I don't think the rapper was the wino tho, from the tape he is talking about his dad. HA.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
CARLOS ROSSI said:
^^^Thats what i am screamin! look like he got Goldfingazz on alotta tracks i wonder if he was makin Slaps back then like he is now! speakin of Goldfingaz and Mark Knoxx where they been at them 2 got the hardest beats in Sac..IMO
I was just wit em(Goldy) a few nights back. He still bangin out tracks and I'm quite sure he's done a lot of the production on Bueno's new one that's coming soon.
Bueno- The Sacramento "B"

Psst.... Word is he just got signed to Universal too.

Oct 27, 2006
www.sollopez.com
my boy chuck nutt just got signed to universal a while back.....I hope Universal starts pushin some of these artist with some promo and shit. and dont just let product sit on the shelf. Hope everything works out for bueno, I heard some of his stuff, he got skills IMO.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Sentenced said:
@sippy, the DOR is pretty cool. yeah that's the same auction i grabbed it at. a week later got my hands on another copy. I don't think the rapper was the wino tho, from the tape he is talking about his dad. HA.
I can't remember, I myself was drunk when I read the listing. :dead: I think thats why it caught my eye lol. I didn't have the gaul to bid on it, good find mane!