Brotha Lynch vs. Gangsta Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you like better?

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
Gangbangin Poetry is one of the hardest albums outta Sac. and he made that shit when he was a youngin and hella hungry.

Inner City Poet is on some other level shit.. I dont know what I like more, Gangbangin or Inner City. they both slap.

Ima go with Dre

Apr 25, 2002
a lu, thats what im saying......you got some different ideas evil. i mean, i consider gangsta dre one of the top pioneers of sac rap..

1. lynch
2. x
3. c bo
4. hollow tip
5. gangsta dre

then mayne luni coleone and shit like that.....but thats just how i see it

May 30, 2006
Lu_ said:
early lynch was better, but in consistency it's gangsta dre. lol @ loki better than gangsta dre
Homie u must be sitting in your studio apartment banging "H" nodding off while u type. Loki would str8 out demolish Gangsta Dre on the mic.

Dre's best work waz the Nonfiktion Creative Differences with Young Jayda. That shit super slapz. I don't have Dre's last shit but I do got the rest & the CD Here Comes The Night waz hot fuckin garbage & a waste of my cash. Hiz other shit iz pretty good though.

May 30, 2006
HCTN wasn't up 2 par? That shit was hella fuckin wack. It waz like only 2 good songs & the rest were wack, not ok but wack. Illigitimati & 21 Gun Salute were carefully done & executed & u could tell. Gangsta Dre iz not even close 2 fuckin with Loki. But it don't really matter cuz thiz thread iz comparing Dre 2 Lynch which beyond a joke. Itz more like an insult 2 Lynch.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
@genius... if you are gonna compare albums then loki loses straight up. only illigitimati was cool, 21 gun salute was terrible (2-3 good songs) HCTN outshines 21 gun salute, too lol

speaking who's better on the mic, what do you like? good lyrics or good flows? loki has good lyrics but a bad flow, gangsta dre does both well.
i'm not tryin to sound like loki is weak, he's not. he's a good rapper but nothing special. dre is simply better

lynch fell off lyrically, and his flow is weak. gangsta dre can fuck it up anyday, just get him the proper beats

best out of sac on the mic was sicx

Aug 16, 2002
this nigga aint even from sac speakin on who better than dre...Sav Sicc, T-Nutty, Young Bop...LOL yea right he raised them kids with his style mayne GD is a beast on the mic and in the streets as for LOKI you gotta be fuccin kiddin me! Gangsta Dre's worst album is better than any work he has ever done! Here comes the night must not have appealed to you but that shit was GD going thru alot pouring his heart on the mic not some made up stories about killing and riding like SOME niggaz make...either way tho real sac niggaz no whats real!

May 11, 2002
Lu_ said:
@genius... if you are gonna compare albums then loki loses straight up. only illigitimati was cool, 21 gun salute was terrible (2-3 good songs) HCTN outshines 21 gun salute, too lol

lynch fell off lyrically, and his flow is weak.

best out of sac on the mic was sicx

"21 Gun Salute" was 50 times better than "Illigitmati" in my opinion. The beats were tight, one of the best Siccmade CD's to drop along with ITWCT & Nigga Deep.

Lynch's new style/flow is not up to par compared to his 90's style. But his classic shit (24 Deep, Season, & Loaded) = Classic. Have not heard much from Gangsta Dre, but it does not compare to the classic Lynch Hung.

And Sicx was tight, he had a sick delivery. "ITWCT" is also a classic.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Codeine said:
Have not heard much from Gangsta Dre
peep his classic shit such as, gang bangin poetry, creative differences (dre & jayda), inner city poet.. some classic material right there

Apr 8, 2004
I can't even really vote on this shit.
But I grew up listenin to Lynch, Bo, & Marveless. I just been gettin put up on all the other tight SacTown rappers.
And Gangsta Dre and Young Jayda 2 raw mufuckas on the mic.
I just recently heard that Inner City Poet. If Gangsta Dre made that shit when he was 18-19 years old then he was ahead of his time.

May 30, 2006
CARLOS ROSSI said:
this nigga aint even from sac speakin on who better than dre...Sav Sicc, T-Nutty, Young Bop...LOL yea right he raised them kids with his style mayne GD is a beast on the mic and in the streets as for LOKI you gotta be fuccin kiddin me! Gangsta Dre's worst album is better than any work he has ever done! Here comes the night must not have appealed to you but that shit was GD going thru alot pouring his heart on the mic not some made up stories about killing and riding like SOME niggaz make...either way tho real sac niggaz no whats real!
Nigga being from Sac haz absolutly nothin 2 do who I feel iz better. How old are u young man?.

@ Lu , homie U saying HCTN waz better then 21 Gun Salute? Nigga u just lost all credibility with that comment. The track Once Again with Locco Ricc iz better then 90% of HCTN. Gangsta Dre may have been going through some shit but we all go through some shit but that doesn't eqaul bad work performance when it comes 2 our art.

Another thing.......please look up the word "classic". U obviously have no clue of what a classic album soundz like. GD has put out some "good albums" but not any classics.

A classic album would be something like

Season Of The Siccness
Anghellic
Illmatic
The Chronic
Life After Death
In A Major Way
Untouchable
These are certified classics. GD haz never put out an album that can come close 2 matching the albums I listed. Those were just examples.

I'll tell u what. Find some Loki lyrics & some GD lyrics & post'em & we'll do a comparison from there. I know what the fuck I'm talkin about.

Aug 16, 2002
I dont fuccin matter my age mayne my whole fam is from sac i was bumpin Gangbangin poetry in the 5th grade...and who are you to say what is classic and what isnt, you dont even make music so how the fucc you know what you talkin bout? Loki aint no were near GD's level in these sacramento streets or with this music shit, dont no one from my hood or anyone i fuccin know bump LOKI, he is a Lynch hung protege and that is it!

May 30, 2006
5th grade huh? I knew u were a young nigga. I guest correctly. Gang Banging poetry came out I waz 18 yearz old I look @ that shit like I look @ it now.

Who am I 2 say what iz classic? Well the albums I listed were only my personal opinion of what I consider a classic but it would be very difficult 4 u 2 debate that those albums were not classics. I maynot make music but I am a consumer & just like u have my own personal opinion.

Az soon az u jumped up hollering thst ibaint from Sac u fucked up cuz where u from haz nothin 2 do with personal taste. U gotta let the outside fanz voice there opinions. What good what it do & how interesting would thiz thread even be if only Sac niggas could vote? Like I said post some lyrics. U wanna call my shit out? I'm gonna call yo shit out. U hollering @ the right nigga now.

Aug 16, 2002
man fucc the bullshit lyrics, make a poll if you think lOKI is better than GD, any real mafucca from SAC will tell you LOKI aint on the same level as GD, I wish LOKI still posted he would probably tell you the same!