Brotha Lynch vs. Gangsta Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you like better?

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2002
Gangsta Dre is a poet.. if dude focused more on his music and got some dope production he would be the hardest in sac...peep INNER CITY POET!

@LIVEMANIKINS- peep gangbangin poetry 1 or the sequel and Inner city poet dude raw

May 30, 2006
What the fuck kind of poll iz thiz? Lynch iz on an entire different planet then Gangsta Dre. Gangsta Dre iz not even in the top 5 in Sac & probably not in the top 10. Lynch iz in the top 10 in the rap game-period.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
i think gang bangin' poetry is one of the best albums out there, i listen to it all the time, Gangsta Dre, Mr. K.Geeta, Young Jayda are all really good in my opinion.

Overall, I like Lynch a lil bit more, just cause I think he knows how to make his voice flow with beats really well, but Gangsta Dre is one of my all time fav's

@ CARLOS ROSSI, if I remember correctly, all of Lynch's stuff starts out as poems as well, or at least they used to, I think I heard that from the Ghetto Celeb DVD with Lynch

Question about Gangsta Dre, is "Gang Bangin Poetry: The Sequal" just a re-release of the original? Or are they different? I can't find a track listing for the original, always was curious..

Apr 26, 2002
hornboy said:
i think gang bangin' poetry is one of the best albums out there, i listen to it all the time, Gangsta Dre, Mr. K.Geeta, Young Jayda are all really good in my opinion.

Overall, I like Lynch a lil bit more, just cause I think he knows how to make his voice flow with beats really well, but Gangsta Dre is one of my all time fav's

@ CARLOS ROSSI, if I remember correctly, all of Lynch's stuff starts out as poems as well, or at least they used to, I think I heard that from the Ghetto Celeb DVD with Lynch

Question about Gangsta Dre, is "Gang Bangin Poetry: The Sequal" just a re-release of the original? Or are they different? I can't find a track listing for the original, always was curious..
taken from rapbay:

Gangsta Dre - Gang Banging Poetry: The Sequel CD
2005 Black Armor Records Rerelease With New Bonus Track

14 Tracks Featuring:
Young Jayda, K-Geeta, Melle Mel, Lil Pigg Penn & Mike Mayfield

1. Funk Central Hatas
2. Mandatory Murder
3. Cop A Squat
4. Hoo-Ryd Musik
5. I Do My Dirt All By My Lonely (Feat. K-Geeta)
6. Jakin Mission
7. Hydro Shots
8. How Deep Is Your Love
9. Take A Toke (Feat. K-Geeta, Melle Mel & Lil Pigg Penn)
10. Sacramento Summertime
11. Main Matto (Feat. K-Geeta)
12. Anykind Of Hustle
13. Gang Banging Poetry (Feat. KeKe Brown)
14. Survival On The Battlefield (Feat. Lil Pigg Penn & More)

i personally like dre's second album better. forgot wut it's called, but it's got that web we weave tracc, and sittin on the edge of the curb tracc. oh well, i'll dig it out later. fold.