Brotha Lynch - Spit It Out CHS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
I have a feeling just about every song off CHS is going to sound like leftovers from DAAM.

Hey, thats a much better name for the sequel to DAAM... Leftovers

You blew it Lynch..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
FYI, that playlist is a feature of music that's unreleased that'll be released within the coming few months through Fontana on the newest albums from the labels, so it'll be on something related to CHS album.

I scrolled down and listened to the Fitz and The Tantrums song and then played the Lynch shit. I could actually listen to that song, but there's something else besides repeated lyrics that I don't like about BLH. I haven't figured out exactly what, yet.

I'd liken it to Anthony's distaste for Eminem, even though I know Em to be dope.

Jul 1, 2004
Just not a fan of Em, thats all. His new album was pretty good actually...I downloaded it for the ol lady and have caught myself listening to it. I dont like Lynch because he raps about disgusting shit. His flow is great, it sounds good but when I listen to the lyrics I usually turn it off.

Sep 4, 2002
Just not a fan of Em, thats all. His new album was pretty good actually...I downloaded it for the ol lady and have caught myself listening to it. I dont like Lynch because he raps about disgusting shit. His flow is great, it sounds good but when I listen to the lyrics I usually turn it off.
^raps about disgusting shit but you listen to tech n9ne?

that makes sense.

Oct 25, 2006
There's a difference between "being able" to listen to something, and refusing to because of personal taste and preference. Not everyone is super gangster/cannibal/baby killer. Not everyone likes listening to that shit, and to be honest, the shit is played out already. We know Lynch is hungry and wants to eat people. We've heard about this shit since 1995. You'd think dude would have something else to say 16 years later...

Jul 1, 2004
lynch is the fuckin man.. stop talkin shit u8nless your making better music than him... his human eating shit has got him far if u ask me
You're the biggest dick rider I have EVER interacted with.

^raps about disgusting shit but you listen to tech n9ne?

that makes sense.
Yea, because Tech raps about "eatin nigga nuts and guts". Isnt eating "nigga nuts" rather homosexual? Techs most disgusting line would be..Bleed for me baby angel heart rage fuckin you makes me feel a murderous sensation blood mixed with ejaculation cum bustin bump heads till concussions. Thats the only disgusting thing I can even think of off top.

You're clearly handicapped, leave the forum and eat some "nigga nuts" faggot.

Nov 14, 2002
lynch is the fuckin man.. stop talkin shit u8nless your making better music than him... his human eating shit has got him far if u ask me
How far has it gotten him, really? He's been doing the shit for twenty years and he's set to sell 400 units as fourth or fifth banana on Strange Music.

To me, "getting far" would be forming your own label and signing chumps like BLH knowing you're probably not going to see any profit from it.

Nov 14, 2002
A recent poll that I just made up in my head came out like this...

"Have you heard of BLH?"

10% - Yes. That's my shit!
20% - Who?
35% - Yes. That's the guy that talks about baby nuts and shit, right?
35% - Brother Lynch Hung? I think I had to watch that movie in my American History class.