Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht "The New Season"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
i wasnt really feelin it, the best beat on there was vince v's,which was hella sick, alot of um were way off though, i really dislike mc eihts style, too slow for me

Dec 15, 2003
MacGuinn said:
does best buy have it today?
Yessir! Shit is solid. Nothing too spectacular on the first few listens. I still need to soak this shit in. It has enough trunk rattle and venom spits to make the masses happy. And to all Lynch fans, it doesn't have that Siccmade sound so don't expect to hear it. It sounds more like an album that Eiht would do production wise. And that's fine with me cuz I'm an Eiht fan for life. Even the couple of Lynch beats on it don't have that familiar Siccmade feel to 'em.

Feb 9, 2006
THAT NIGGA LYNCH IS A BEAST, AND HE JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER WITH TIME. HE NOT RAPPING LIKE SEASON OF THE SICC NO MORE CAUSE THAT TIME HAS PASSED. HE STEPPED UP LYRICALLY & WITH HIS FLOW. THAT WHATS WRONG WIT NIGGAS LIKE REV RUN...ITS NOT 1986 NO MORE..YOU GOTTA SPIT THAT SHIT LYRICALLY OR YOU GET LEFT BEHIND..THAT NIGGA LYNCH IS RAW WIT, AND CAN FUCK WITH THE BEST OUT..THAT NIGGAS IN THE TOP 5 TO ME!

Feb 9, 2006
I PICKED THAT SHIT UP YESTERDAY...SHIT WAS VERY HARD...i didn't know how they would be able to blend there styles together but when you have two ogs, then it's not that hard...if you don't have it, get it