BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TO PRESENT 2 G-MACC PROJECTS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
VENOM G-MACC'S OFFICIAL INTERNET PROMOTION MANAGER HERE BRINGING YOU THIS BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA'S LEGENDARY KING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG SET TO PRESENT (THE YOUNG STEPHEN KING G-MACC V.A.M.P.i.R.E. VOL.1 2008) AND (G-MACC PRESENTS THE ALTER EGO PROJECT 2009)!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT AND BE SURE TO COPP THESE RELEASES INSTORES AND ONLINE STORES SOON!!!!! DARK MUZIC I.N.C. 4LIFE................1

Feb 10, 2006
good to hear lynch is backin this, hope he a on a few feats on this project, if not 1

on another note....lynch presents too much....i know his name goes a long way, but if he aint 100% behind a project or got a official release date for a solo, i could really give a fucc

hope your project does well, i might check it out down the road...but todays muzic is lackin'

Nov 26, 2007
yeah i first heard the graveyard shift about 2 years ago after i read about g-macc in the Sac Bee.. they had a week long Sacramento Rap Article going on and G-macc was one of the artists they mentioned.. and if lynch said hes next in line i had to hear it... ive been knockin everything hes produced since.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Good shit my niggz much love and keep showing the support!!!!!! We really appriciate it. Got some big thing sin the works so stay tuned. And you know I will keep you updated on everything.