Brotha Lynch Hung - Re-Loaded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
Beta, Lynch, D-Dubb. I'm in.

Feature wise. I only wanna hear COS, Loki, Tall Cann, Beta, D-Dubb, The OG siccmade mufuckas. No Gmacc No Lowdown, No JV. Some features from the big bread camp would be coo. Polo/Smurf/Twamp/Unreleased P-Folks verse.

I don't really want Tech N9ne on it but I suppose he could fill roll that DE played.

All these years later ...would love to hear a Gagsta Dre & Lynch collabo.

Kokane would be dope for another intro, hopefully wita verse this round.
agreed Kokane needs to be on it, for sure!

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Well Beta confirmed it. I had my suspicions so I asked em. We will see how it turns out. I have faith they can drop a dope album. I liked the 3 album trilogy but Lynch changed his flow just for those albums. He's going to change it for this i'm sure and Spydermann. and we know Beta will bring it. So will Dubb. . .

Jan 18, 2006
Lynch needs to stop doing choruses period. It sounds really bad these days. Also Lynchs flows hasnt been that good in quite some time its just his voice stands out so much when he spits kinda like San Quinn that they will never be completely trash. Lol i feel bad for people that actually have there hopes up for this release though. Realize its not the 90's anymore, that sound and perfection Lynch put into his albums is long gone.

Props: Kon1 and Kon1