Brotha Lynch Hung (Ft. Mr. Doctor) - Growin' In The Garden

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
Sup Y'all!

Can someone tell me from which album this track comes from?

"Brotha Lynch Hung (Ft. Mr. Doctor) - Growin' In The Garden"

Thanks for the help!

Sep 3, 2002
it was added to the "Best of Brotha Lynch Hung" that Ced Sing put out...

Thats one of my alltime favorites by the way. Doc came super hard on that shit, good chemistry between the two of them.

What I want to know is how much of that song is cut and paste??
THat beat sounds like something BMR put together. Lynch's verse sounds dated, like before the Locc2dabrain/mr doctor days. but the chorus sounds like doc and lynch so I guess its legit. If it is, when can we get some more gems like this, the song is a CLASSIC.

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks for your help y'all!

You're right TrEmEnDo InDo, it comes from Lynch's "Best Of", the title is a little different that's why i didn't realize it was the same track...

Lu_, can you please post this "walkin to my funeral" redone with sicx song!

Thanks in advance!

May 9, 2002
You actually like this version better than the OG? Really??? Wowzers.

Walkin 2 My Funeral is one of my all time favrotie Lynch tracks. Thumpmaster Shades > Sicx on that track, easily.

That "re-done" version is borderline horrible. Not to mention, having a child molestor on the track really doesnt help things.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
You actually like this version better than the OG? Really??? Wowzers.

Walkin 2 My Funeral is one of my all time favrotie Lynch tracks. Thumpmaster Shades > Sicx on that track, easily.

That "re-done" version is borderline horrible. Not to mention, having a child molestor on the track really doesnt help things.
lol sicx was only on the hook. i don't get your comparison. recently you thought the p-folks album was tight, i thought shit was weak. to each his own. also, your biased/contradictory opinions are evident. in one post you say 95% of rappers are fake; it's all about entertainment. then in the next, he is a child molester hah. yea, whatever...

May 9, 2002
lol sicx was only on the hook. i don't get your comparison. recently you thought the p-folks album was tight, i thought shit was weak. to each his own. also, your biased/contradictory opinions are evident. in one post you say 95% of rappers are fake; it's all about entertainment. then in the next, he is a child molester hah. yea, whatever...
Well, logic would tell you that Sicx falls into the 5% now wouldnt it?

That wasnt hard to figure out.

:ermm:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
the point of your post was not about their street cred or just being fake but rather the entertainment value of music. i fully support this viewpoint, but it's none of my business to dig into their lives. what he did is bitchmade, but that's an entirely different story, isn't it? to this day, it doesn't bother me to say sicx shits on any sac rapper. what's done is done.