Brotha lynch hung and c-lim on news 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
so yall niggas was on Crimestoppers segment snitching giving tips. lol jp

also damn some them niggas are still really living in the 90s with tall white tees, corn rows, braids with beads, jason hocky masks. the dude named "the barber" gonna get killed bc its not hard to see who he is that face blur didnt do no justice.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i know you hate c-lim and all,
but you're lying to yourself
if you don't think those masks are tight!!!
yeah maybe if your 14 on halloween they would be tight. not a 35 year old man walking around wearing a mask that shits lame. not only that but he chargin like $100 or some shit. i could buy a plastic hockey mask for 5$ and slap some paint on it and i have a gay cuzzalo mask

Jul 9, 2007
First you talk down on the 90's

damn some them niggas are still really living in the 90s with tall white tees, corn rows, braids with beads
But then you say

the dude named "the barber" gonna get killed bc its not hard to see who he is that face blur didnt do no justice.
You know if this was the 90's he probably would be done, but there is a total of 0 skinny jean wearing motherfucker's nowaday's that are gonna do shit about it. If anyone does do shit it will be someone "still really living in the 90's with a tall tee". Not someone who was probably born in the 90's. I was born in the late 70's raised in the 80's but miss the 90's the most.

Feb 8, 2003
First you talk down on the 90's

But then you say

You know if this was the 90's he probably would be done, but there is a total of 0 skinny jean wearing motherfucker's nowaday's that are gonna do shit about it. If anyone does do shit it will be someone "still really living in the 90's with a tall tee". Not someone who was probably born in the 90's. I was born in the late 70's raised in the 80's but miss the 90's the most.

These young muhfuckas are lil more rowdy now and dont have respect or loyalty and dont give a fuck about shooting in a blink and going to penn for murder. theres more homicide murders now then before. im from 80s muhfuckas still shot then but fought hands up too. now you not gonna really get a hands up fight mostly someone gonna pull the gun out for anything even simple shit.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Ces, thats how muh fuckers in Cali do it.

Aint shit changed except maybe a few pant sizes.

...California stays with the 501's Dickies T-shirts & hoodies.
i know. bc muhfuckas be wearing black or white tees in every hood all round U.S. im just saying in that video everything looked outdated c-lim was looking trapped in the 90s with his mini mc eiht braids with the traffic cone halloween orange stevie wonder beads. i used to rock that braid style back in 1994

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
These young muhfuckas are lil more rowdy now and dont have respect or loyalty and dont give a fuck about shooting in a blink and going to penn for murder. theres more homicide murders now then before. im from 80s muhfuckas still shot then but fought hands up too. now you not gonna really get a hands up fight mostly someone gonna pull the gun out for anything even simple shit.
what you said is wrong...

Violent crime including murder is at a all time low...homicide rates in most cities peaked between 92 and 95...the media makes it seem a lot worse then it is and also there is just a lot more media outlets to get info so you hear about more shit them you used to before the internet

heres some links:Bureau of Justice Statistics Violent Crime Rate Trends

FBI — Latest Crime Statistics: Volumes Continue to Fall

Props: kane916
Feb 8, 2003
^i dont get it? so they should look like a bunch of 90s baby faggots? the fuck outa here.
thats not what I said wack ass rapper so u get the fuck outta here. I never said they should wear tight jeans shit etc. I was talking about them "niggas in that video" bc lim made this thread like he was flossing or some shit.

Last edited: