Brotha Lynch & 2pac Colabo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
i saw a thread/forum in another website were one guy was saying theres a rumored track with brotha lynch & pac, which is unreleased... can anyone confirm this?

Dec 25, 2003
Ive been wonderin that too; for many moons?????? When Lynch was on here before I was willing to ask him if he & Pac ever met & attempted to collab or if Pac had heard Lynch's music?????? Does anyone can provide a credible source pleeeze??????

Feb 27, 2006
Ive been wonderin that too; for many moons?????? When Lynch was on here before I was willing to ask him if he & Pac ever met & attempted to collab or if Pac had heard Lynch's music?????? Does anyone can provide a credible source pleeeze??????
someone asked this same question once years ago on the old evildooinz site and if i remember correctly Lynch said that he met Pac once but at the time he didnt even know Lynch was rapping

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
years ago, when that remix was put out--a remix with corpse came to dinner haha--lynch said they never worked together but he woulda worked with pac given the chance.