Bronco Fans how does it feel to get bitch slapped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
You can say the Raiders played like shit when yall played us in Oakland cause of the rain but it dont matter it happened,

Champ Bailey is kinda overrated and its not the first time this year he gave up a big play. Fact is this will be the Raiders biggest win this year cause there not in playoff contention unless they win out and i really doubt thats happening and its always extra special to beat Denver especially in Denver and the Broncos are supposed to be so good this year and obviously the Raiders arent good but it has nothing to do with luck, Raiders offense shitted on supposedly Denvers "great defense".

Apr 25, 2002
you shoulda quit talkin 3 posts ago.............good, bad, supposed............blah blah blah is all out the window in a afc west rival game

is this your first year of following football playa510????? because supposedly if you watched football regularly you would understand in a rival game there is no clear cut better team.......just the one that wins

watch inside the nfl tonight to get a better look at that last kick, the snap was high as fuck, an dude couldnt get the laces turned around......that cant be an excuse though seein how Elam kicked one laying down ealier in the game

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
^^^True...but the further out you are...the lower the kick will be...its simple physics...
no need to state the obvious, even i went to college for 2 yrs...he's refering to the kicks being low because of the weather...not the distance from where it was kicked...

May 10, 2002
Fuck you talken bout, Denver is obviously a way better team this year, dont matter if its a rivalry game or not, DENVER IS SUPPOSE TO WIN YOU IDIOT, TELL ALL THE BOOKIES THAT THE RAIDERS EVEN HAD A CHANCE IN THAT GAME. It dont matter how much these 2 teams know eachothers gameplans and how familiar they are with eachother, every team in the nfl knows eachothers gameplan. And definitely doesnt matter if your more emotional in that game then any other cuz that can really hurt a team sometimes.

And dont pull that is this my first year watching football shit, there aint no need to go there cuz ive posted just in this sports forum for like 3 years, and when i said that thing about being bitch slapped i wasnt really serious but obviously it did strike a nerve which is what it was intended to do to get you bronco fans mad. SO GO CRY ABOUT THE LOSS SOME MORE.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
DENVER IS SUPPOSE TO WIN YOU IDIOT, TELL ALL THE BOOKIES THAT THE RAIDERS EVEN HAD A CHANCE IN THAT GAME.
you can throw those vegas lines out the window when it comes to football, or any sport for that matter...jus because they're handicapping the game doesn't mean it's gonna happen...its any given sunday and there are upsets all the time, its part of the game...although some are better than others, they are all pro's out there, so everyone is at the same level....all them lines and odds are just there so the house never loses, thats why lines move...i've been bettin thru the books for 4 yrs now and have seen 3-10pt underdogs win outright damn near every weekend....

Aug 20, 2004
RevoL said:
no need to state the obvious, even i went to college for 2 yrs...he's refering to the kicks being low because of the weather...not the distance from where it was kicked...
I didnt see where they were kicked from...thus my statement...

May 16, 2004
Fuck uh Denver Team cause this is the big OAKLAND reppin for NORTHERN CALIFORNIA fuck uh snow uh chump baliey uh field goal. Fuck uh Shanahan fuck a bronco.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL.

SO YOU SAYIN' THAT WEATHER DIDN'T AFFECT HOW THE BALL WAS PUNTED OR KICCED? ALRIgHT DO ME A FAVOR. WAIT TIL IT'S COLD OUTSIDE (1:51 AM) AND gO KIK A FOOTBALL. THEN WAIT TIL IT'S HOT(SUMMERTIME) AND KIK THE SAME FOOTBALL. AND LANgSTON IS 6'8, THAT DIDN'T HELP, BUT IF THE BALL WAS KICCED RIgHT, HE WOULDN'T OF BLOCCED IT.

BUT I DO AgREE, CHAMP IS OVER-RATED. THIS IS THE XND gAME THEY TESTED HIS SIDE AND HE WAS A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Jan 4, 2003
EDJ said:
LOL.

SO YOU SAYIN' THAT WEATHER DIDN'T AFFECT HOW THE BALL WAS PUNTED OR KICCED? ALRIgHT DO ME A FAVOR. WAIT TIL IT'S COLD OUTSIDE (1:51 AM) AND gO KIK A FOOTBALL. THEN WAIT TIL IT'S HOT(SUMMERTIME) AND KIK THE SAME FOOTBALL. AND LANgSTON IS 6'8, THAT DIDN'T HELP, BUT IF THE BALL WAS KICCED RIgHT, HE WOULDN'T OF BLOCCED IT.

BUT I DO AgREE, CHAMP IS OVER-RATED. THIS IS THE XND gAME THEY TESTED HIS SIDE AND HE WAS A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT.
ok enough with the "But If's" Bottom line is Langston blocked the kick and broncos got the L

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
The Californians just do not understand that concept.

May 9, 2002
T-Dubb said:
I saw 2 no calls, but yall scored on both them drives anyways so how could that be a factor??????
actually the no-call when they took out curry..was on third down...and ended our drive.....we had to punt...then the broncs turned that around and scored 2 TD's in about a minute

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
The Californians just do not understand that concept.
no..we just understand that the broncs...with the better record...and supposed to be better team ..shouldn't have let the game get to that point

AND...we understand..that the broncs didn't BLOCK OUT well on the field goal..or else we wouldn't have blocked it

but it must have been the snow and cold