Bronco Fans how does it feel to get bitch slapped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Raiders put it down on them, Broncos are way better of a team this year and we made your defense look average. Raiders will be back next year so enjoy them not winning the division for the last time.

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah it was...especially sonce they played IN Denver...the weather conditions were on Denvers side and Oakland made the exact adjustments to win that bitch...good shit Raider nation...

Oct 12, 2004
Playa510 said:
Raiders put it down on them, Broncos are way better of a team this year and we made your defense look average. Raiders will be back next year so enjoy them not winning the division for the last time.
lol....u know u was scared like a motha fucka lol.....

Jan 4, 2003
haha fuckin donkies...whats funny is some donkie fans blamed it on the snow! LOL it snows in denver not in oakland and those fuckers blamein it on the snow and also because they wore orange jerseys..Raiders played well and twiced the game to beat them and the refs..I know you guys saw Curry get ripped but like always refs ignore when its against the raiders...FUCK EM...WIN, LOSE OR TIE, RAIDERS TIL I DIE

Apr 25, 2002
how bout porter torching champ all night, he abused him for 135 yards and 3 touches...that was a good ass game though...no one expected the raiders to win...it was a battle...i can't believe a few of those NO CALLS on denver, especially that one pass interference where he jus blasted gabriel when the ball was in there air, if that wasn't pass interference i don't know what is...how bout curry's grab though...that was sick

Jan 4, 2003
RevoL said:
how bout porter torching champ all night, he abused him for 135 yards and 3 touches...that was a good ass game though...no one expected the raiders to win...it was a battle...i can't believe a few of those NO CALLS on denver, especially that one pass interference where he jus blasted gabriel when the ball was in there air, if that wasn't pass interference i don't know what is...how bout curry's grab though...that was sick
nah bro it was Curry that got blasted when the ball was in the air...Yeah fuckin refs just ignored it even the commenters were saying they probably had snow in their eyes..Fuck the refs!!! Raiders beat both of those fuckers last night..the refs and the donkies!

Jan 9, 2004
escobar92113 said:
shit, as much as i fucken hate the raiders i had to root for them last night.....my bolts all alone now on top of the west. next week is gonna be a fucken battle Denver at San Diego...

Same here bro. I was glad they pulled that win out.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHY MUTHA-FUKAS gOT MY NAME IN THEY MOUTH? DOES IT MATTER TO YOU THAT MUCH? OUR DEFENSE PLAYED gOOD EXCEPT FOR CHAMP gETTIN' BURNT TO KEEP THE RAIDERS IN IT. BUT YAW ACT LIKE YAW STOMPED US LIKE WE DID YAW AT HOME. THAT gAME WAS LUK. AND IT CAME TO CUZZ BLOCCIN' THE FIELD gOAL AT THE VERY END.

WHY DON'T YAW TALK ABOUT HOW TYRONE WHEATLEY gOT MANHANDLED ALL gAME LONg? STARTIN' WITH THAT HIT FROM AL WILSON AND ENDIN' WITH HIM gOIN' OUT ON A STRETCHA. THE WEATHER PLAYED A PART AND I AS FAR AS I KNOW, WE STILL IN CONTENTION FOR THE DIVISION. RESPECT gIVEN RESPECT EARNED. AND SOME OF YOU CHILDREN gONNA HAVE TO LEARN IT. IF THE RAIDERS LOST, WOULD YOU OF MADE THIS POST? ALRIgHT THEN.

DID YOU SEE ME MAKE POST BEFORE? I SHOULD OF TO SEE WHO WANTED TO BET. I BET NONE OF YAW WOULD OF EVEN RESPONDED TIL AFTER THE gAME.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
^^^What so folks ain't allowed to talk about their team on here? And what you mean that game was luck, get the fuck outta here with that shit. If it wasn't for the horrible officiating and all those no-calls, that game wouldn't have even been close in the first place. And yea, that hit on Wheatley was somethin vicious, I'll give ya'll that.

Apr 25, 2002
we cant blame the game on the snow........we just lost flat out

an about being bitch slapped.........thats losin 31-3 at home homie.....not by one point

I dont think Champ really got burned, them throws Collins was makin was perfect to where he couldnt do shit

I saw 2 no calls, but yall scored on both them drives anyways so how could that be a factor??????

the biggest factor was Darious Watts letting the game winner go right through his hands

it sucks I hate losin to the raiders more then any other team, but a win sunday an we back in the driver seat

Jan 4, 2003
lol at you fucken donkey fans saying weather played a part!!!!!!! So you guys tryin to say it never snows in Denver but it snows up here in the bay!?!? LOL fuckin jokes

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NOBODY SAYIN' IT SNOWS IN OAKLAND AND THAT IT DON'T SNOW IN DENVER. WHAT THE FUK I'M SAYIN' IS THAT ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE HUMAN AND WE ALL ARE AFFECTED BY WEATHER. AND IN THIS CASE, PUNTIN' AND KICCIN' THE BALL WAS AFFECTED BY THE WEATHER, THUS THE FIELD gOAL BEIN' BLOCCED AT THE END CAUSE THE BALL WAS HARD AND THE KICCS WERE BEIN' KICCED LOW.

AND ALL THIS CHILDISH SHIT CALLIN' MY TEAM OUT THEY NAME IS UNECESSARY. I AIN'T DISRESPECTIN' YOUR SHIT. YOU ONLY HAVE THE RIgHT IF YOU WILLIN' TO PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. IF NOT, THEN SHUT THE FUK UP.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^c'mon man u jus makin yourself look like an idiot...denver is a mile high, that ball floats up there regardless cuz the air is thin...the ball still floats better in denver in the snow, than oakland in the sun...you talkin like the raiders weren't in the elements in that game, like the teams were playin in two different places...that kick was not low, raiders put big ass langston walker in there, and when you got big muthafuckas in the middle, chances are better for a block...don't make excuses about a ball being hard and kicks were low because thats all bullshit, it don't make sense, there's no logic behind it, and your knowledge of the game shows with these dumb ass comments...the broncos should of had a blocked kick as well with your reasoning...