BRING IT BACK FOR THE MAC U BEEEEEEEZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2006
why is thizz ent weak now if dre was still alive do you think he would put out half that shit that they have now? what ever happed treal shit that mob shit not that club shit Im out all night trying to get this money I dont want to hear that weak shit on the raido make a album that ever song on the bitch slumps not this hit in miss shit! BRING IT BACK FOR THE MAC

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
he has had sumthin to do wit every thizz release........dont yall see the "mac dre presents" logo.............lol

Mar 28, 2006
Dont hate on FAB and say hes fuckin up thizz..he the most solid dude on there..his next album is gonna have straight knowledge and party music, a disc for each..he just aint into rediculousley dummy shit

Aug 2, 2002
really tho FAB makin more moves then anyone in the bay right now. Dre didnt really do mob shit that much, he probally woulda been on ghostride wit with fab, or at least gigin real hard in the video.

Oct 15, 2006
Dre was the shit at mixing the right amount of dummy (Ice Cream II, Stupid, Feelin Myself) with the right amount of hard songs (Boss Tycoon, Gangsta Niggaz). Fab is clueless with what he doin'.

Sep 8, 2005
donaldnump said:
Dre was the shit at mixing the right amount of dummy (Ice Cream II, Stupid, Feelin Myself) with the right amount of hard songs (Boss Tycoon, Gangsta Niggaz). Fab is clueless with what he doin'.
lol exactly this nigga walkin around wit helments and chinstraps.

Jan 23, 2006
FAB IS DOPE. HE'S NO MAC DRE BUT HE STILL BRINGS SLAPS TO THE TABLE. I'M SURE DRE WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN WITH THE GHOSTBUSTER BEAT. THAT'S NO MORE OUTLANDISH THAN DRE DRESSING UP AS A GENIE AND RONALD REAGAN FOR HIS ALBUM COVERS.

Dec 16, 2006
Sippin martini's/eating scampi and linguini/ making blunts dissapear/like i'm whodini/Layed up with asians that know tongue foo gettin blew when i got thw call from young dru...... Classic

Mar 4, 2006
Fab is the only one who is tight and doing things...If i was fab i would be ashamed to be associated with that label. They are not doing big things right now as only "mac dre's" name is holding that label up...

Feb 5, 2005

SINCE M.D BEEN GONE I'D SAY THIzZ DONT GOT LEADERSHIP LIKE THEY ONCE HAD...

ITz ALL DOWNHILL FRUM THERE...

WIT M.D AROUND IT WAzNT JUS QUANTITY, IT WAZ QUALITY...

THINGz GOT PUT TOGETHA MORE SOLID...

- GEEzUz

Nov 26, 2006
hitsquad said:
dats dat nigga fab doin all that crazy shit makin songs wit ghostbuster beats and shit. furl neva woulda let that shit happen
fab is the one that's out networking and trying to bring the bay back. the only way he can reach the masses is to fuck with radio and once he on he can do what he wants. if you think he's just about the ghostbuster music than check out bay bidness part 3 and listen WELCOME TO THE BAY! i'm a hood nigga and i fucks with the dude to the fullest! when you hear his song the 4 p's and movie gangster then niggas will be on him. niggas in the atl don't knock lil john they support him niggas always crying in the bay but still hate on niggas. who else in the bay is networking like fab? he's a entertainer not just a rapper so that's why he's able to get the deal and why other niggas is still deal less. PLEASE STOP THE HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 8, 2005
DA BAGGMEN said:
fab is the one that's out networking and trying to bring the bay back. the only way he can reach the masses is to fuck with radio and once he on he can do what he wants. if you think he's just about the ghostbuster music than check out bay bidness part 3 and listen WELCOME TO THE BAY! i'm a hood nigga and i fucks with the dude to the fullest! when you hear his song the 4 p's and movie gangster then niggas will be on him. niggas in the atl don't knock lil john they support him niggas always crying in the bay but still hate on niggas. who else in the bay is networking like fab? he's a entertainer not just a rapper so that's why he's able to get the deal and why other niggas is still deal less. PLEASE STOP THE HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no matter what you say that ghostbuster shit is gay