Breathing hard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
You ever have that happen to you out the cuts just chilling and all of sudden you take heavy breaths like you just ran or something?

It's weird my heart rate remains the same but I'm breathing heavy :ermm:

Jan 1, 2006
Never had an anxiety attack... I'm very calm and mellow, but I could be sitting in a chair and all of sudden I'm breathing like I ran a few laps. It goes away pretty quick but I'm like that was weird!

May 7, 2002
See a doc Visualizer. Don't risk it. Most likely its nothing, but if it is something its always better to intervene early as possible. Good luck bro.

Jan 1, 2006
I thought it was normal honestly... until my cousin noticed me doing it yesterday and he said he has that happen to him too except he'll do a big gasp for air like he forgot to breathe.

Maybe I'll hit up the doc tomorrow

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yes this shit has happened to me the past couple months.. thought i was developing asthma, ill be just walking and it feels like i lose my breath and i take a big gasp for air and keep walking then it does it again a couple minutes later .. its slowed down this month and rarely happens anymore.. and i have anxiety so i figured that might just be me freakin out or some shit