BREAKING NEWS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
MIKEL KNIGHT's (aka A-GEE) plan's to release a statement to the media tommarow regarding the attempted murder that took place in California last week where somebody tried to kill MIKEL KNIGHT & SAZ SAMPLER. This is probably not something you'll wanna miss, especially all of you rappers out there. This is probably the shadiest shit I've heard in my 6 years in the industry thus far.

Check out WWW.MIKELKNIGHT.COM for the latest. I would expect everything to go completely public tommarow ....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
WWW.MIKELKNIGHT.COM

my bad folks... I read it off the site, but it doesn't say much right now. I guess everything is suppose to be up tommarow, and then the other peoples names involved i guess will post then. I just got the call from Mikel Knight so that's how i know the other parts...

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
here it is yall. this can also be read on the mikelknight.com website. The rest of the story that isn't being said puts it all together, but its crazy. I guess now a days you have to worry about who do you songs with too.

this is from his website...

News in the World of Mikel Knight

The old news has been taken down to make room for the stuff that went down last week.

On September 10, 2003, Uncle Chuck, the manager of Badazz and liason for Snoop Dogg
attempted to rob and murder Mikel Knight in Claremont, CA on the way to The Church, Snoop's studio.
Uncle Chuck, Saz Sampler and Mikel Knight had negotiated terms to have Snoop appear on Mike's new record.

If you need any info about this attempted homicide, feel free to contact the Claremont PD
Ask for Agent Bennett, and give case # 033784

We'll give more details and Mikel's full statement as soon as the police have concluded the criminal investigation.

After a quick visit to the hospital, a relieved Mikel Knight was on the move again the
following morning, working to promote his new studio album.
Don't ever say this Peckawood got caught slippin.......

And to all you haterz out there.......Mike Knight is everywhere.