Breaking News! On Abc7 In Ca, Shots fired @ car occupied by Snoop Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Scuzzo 03 said:
What the hell is up with that song/vid he put out BEAUTIFULLLL shit is annoying
You must be a homosexual if you think that video is annoying.

And some of the comments in this thread are straight ignorant. Yall fuckaz act like you been dumped on before LOL. The man is lucky to still be livin , his shit could of came to an end. How gangsta is that ?

Once you get as famous as Snoop is , people are gonna try you. You act like Snoop is supposed to ride his Beach Cruiser through the hood with Daz on the handle bars and wave Hi to everyone passing by. How gangsta is that ?

Nobody knows what its like to be in Snoops position , so I wouldnt bring up all that "gangsta" talk. Cause that dont mean shit when your life is on the line.

May 19, 2002
^ what the hell are you talkin' about? Snoop Represents the west dumbass. The eastside signs he throwin up is Eastside longbeach dumbass.
Scottie Pimpin said:

You must be a homosexual if you think that video is annoying.

And some of the comments in this thread are straight ignorant. Yall fuckaz act like you been dumped on before LOL. The man is lucky to still be livin , his shit could of came to an end. How gangsta is that ?

Once you get as famous as Snoop is , people are gonna try you. You act like Snoop is supposed to ride his Beach Cruiser through the hood with Daz on the handle bars and wave Hi to everyone passing by. How gangsta is that ?

Nobody knows what its like to be in Snoops position , so I wouldnt bring up all that "gangsta" talk. Cause that dont mean shit when your life is on the line.
Real talk

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AztecSSF said:
fuck snoop he needs to get shot for not reppen the west and he need to stop throwing them east side signs up fuck fag ....lol
I hope your mother is raped and beaten everyday for the rest of her life just for giving birth to your stupid ass. Your mother should have swallowed you.