Breaking News! On Abc7 In Ca, Shots fired @ car occupied by Snoop Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2003
www.hiphopsociety.com
This is off the CBS2 website www.cbs2.com

Off-duty officer wounded when LA gunmen open fire at car carrying Snoop Dogg

Friday April 11, 2003

LOS ANGELES (AP) A convoy of cars, one of which was carrying rapper Snoop Dogg, was fired on Thursday night, police said. The rap star was not hurt but an off duty police officer traveling with his entourage was wounded.

The wounded man was hospitalized with injuries that were not life-threatening, said Officer Don Cox, a police spokesman.

No one was immediately arrested, but Cox said three people were being questioned early Friday morning.

Police Lt. Bryan Mylar of suburban Inglewood said the shooting victim was a police officer with the Inglewood Unified School District. His name was not immediately available.

Police said the shooting occurred about 9 p.m. in Los Angeles' Mid-City area as five cars, including one carrying Snoop Dogg, were traveling through the area.

Another car pulled alongside the convoy and three men with guns opened fire, Cox said. Two of the vehicles were struck by bullets.

It wasn't immediately known where the five cars were headed or if the shooters knew Snoop Dogg was riding in one of them.

(Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Sep 13, 2002
"I DONT SPEAK TO RAPPERS THAT WORK FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT" CROOKED I

SNOPPA DUPA ALMOST GOT DONE. guest his cousin daz need to close his mouth. ran it yesterday and look what happened the same day. crazy shit.

oh and thanks to NBC7 for pullin snoops hoe card.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The cop was a school cop that worked for Snoop as a bodyguard on his days off.

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:

SNOPPA DUPA ALMOST GOT DONE. guest his cousin daz need to close his mouth. ran it yesterday and look what happened the same day. crazy shit.

How did Snoops hoe card get pulled? Nothing happened to Snoop.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I think the only reason somebody shootin at Snoop is cause he got a lot of somethin that most muthafuckaz don't have a pinch of....

And NO, putting out a weak album doesn't mean somebody should be shot....if that were the case, half the "rappers" in the bay area should be lit up with an AK

Jun 25, 2002
Sydal said:
putting out a weak album doesn't mean somebody should be shot....if that were the case, half the "rappers" in the bay area should be lit up with an AK
haha that was just a joke. i don't wish death upon anybody

it was probubly suge knight doing

you know that muthafucka hate them fools

Sep 13, 2002
i belive that crooked I quote shows how his card got pulled. he cant roll no where with out 5 cars of police with um. uh any way daz threatined crooked I's daughter saying i say where you pick ya little girl up from school, i would have done you then but lil c style saved your life. next time you wont be so lucky. or some shit like that. snoop disses suge and talks about suge a coward and what does he expect to happen? look at the beautifull video. im 5'8 110 and i would beat snoops ass.

anyway, snoop a hollywood cat. theres plenty of tight ass singers to put on ya hooks. and that cat from the neptines aint one of them.

Feb 17, 2003
proppa said:

ahhhaaaaaaaahahha

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall shoulda heard Howard Stern yesterday. Suge was clowing Snoop and Dre. He asked Howard to call up Dre, Snoop, and some other folks for a boxing matching, everyone against him (Suge)

Taken from Marksfriggin.com

Suge Knight Comes In. 4/10/03. 7:55am
Howard said tonight on E! they have Dianna Kauffman from Mystique Magazine. He said she's smokin' hot and had some great stories to tell. He said he got a lot of great voice mail and e-mail about Aiko Tanaka after she was on the E! show last night.
Sean the White Rapper called in crying about not having seen his wife and kids in two years. Howard had a feeling he was full of crap but he cursed so Howard had to hit the delay and hang up on him before he could find out.

Howard had the guys bring Suge Knight in after that. He was wondering if Suge was short for sugar. Howard said Suge obviously didn't lift weights while he was in prison. He asked him when he got out of Prison. He said he just got out around Christmas time. He was only in for 60 days that time though. He apparently broke his probation and got sent back for a couple of months. He was hanging out with someone they didn't think he was supposed to be hanging out with and sent him back. He said the guy who he was hanging with wasn't a felon though so he's not sure why he was sent back. Howard said telling Suge not to hang out with black guys is nuts because that's what he does for a living. He has to find the next big rap star so he hangs out with rappers.

Suge said that there are a lot of snitches out there calling the cops about everything he does to keep him on the run. Howard asked him what it was like in prison since Henry Hill had called in earlier and said he had two limos full of people showing up to see him. Suge said that Henry is one of those snitches he was talking about earlier and said he guesses that someone must have had him keeping an eye on him. Howard told Suge that there is a code among men that says you don't snitch on other guys about stuff and Henry must have broken that.

Howard asked Suge how the rap business is doing. He said it's great and they have the new ''Dysfunktional Family'' CD coming out. He said Eddie Griffin is great and that's who's on that record. Suge also said that 50 Cent is great and said everyone has to support artists like that. He and Howard talked about how Ja Rule and 50 Cent don't get along together and Suge is friends with Ja Rule. Howard told him he'd have to choose between the two of them. Suge said he rides with who he wants to ride with though.

Howard and Robin asked Suge about serving community service. He didn't get a chance to answer before Howard asked him about Snoop Dogg calling him a bitch on his last CD. Suge said he'd like to get Snoop down there to see who the bitch is. Suge also said he banged Snoops mama. He told Howard to put together a fight between them and make it legal. He even suggested getting all of the people who have stuff to say about him down there and he'll take them all on. Howard said he'd love that. Robin said they'd have to make a pay-per-view event out of that. Howard said Suge could probably take them all. Suge said Howard could get Snoop, 50 Cent and Dr. Dre all down there. He didn't have any other names at the time but he'd be willing to take on ten of them. Artie threw in Scott Einziger's name too.

Howard asked Suge about the manicured fingernails Suge had. He wondered why a guy like him would do that. Suge said he likes to treat himself to stuff like that.

Howard took some phone calls for Suge and one guy asked if it was okay to use the N-word around his black friends because they always use it around him. Suge said that Dr. Dre hangs around with Eminem who calls him his nigga all the time. Robin said Ja Rule allowed J-Lo to use that word around him and in her song. Howard wondered who she was to use that word in her song. Suge said it was a black guy who wrote it for her so it wasn't a big deal. Robin asked Suge if he was a big bully in his neighborhood. He ended up bringing up Snoop Dogg again and told Howard to make sure he gets him down there so he can take him on. Howard told Suge that when he was growing up he lost a lot of fights to black women. Howard asked suge about being a college football player and what that was like. He talked about that for a short time. Robin asked him if he ever worried about his woman going with other guys when he was in prison. Suge said his worries were more focused on what was going on in prison. Howard brought up the prison thing and asked him how he handled that. Suge said he had people to clean up his cell for him and stuff like that. He also talked about pleasuring himself and how he went about that. He also said he didn't always have to do that himself because they have female guards around now. Howard figures Suge was saying that he may have had a couple of prison guards, female of course, help him out with pleasuring himself.

Howard took some phone calls for Suge. One of the calls was the 15 year old kid who wants Howard to bang his mother. He wanted to fight Suge but everyone knew he was too small to take Suge on. Howard took a few other calls. One guy suggested putting Puff Daddy into that fight they were talking about earlier. Suge said he's all for doing what the people want but he thinks they should lay off Puff Daddy for now because of what J-Lo did to him. Howard asked Suge about the J-Lo sex tape he has. He asked him if he plans on releasing it. Suge said he doesn't want to release it. He didn't really want to talk about it much more than that. Howard told him if he got a copy of it, he'd show him the pictures of Rebecca Romijn-Stamos topless that he has. Suge said if Howard puts together that fight, he'll give copies of the J-Lo tape to everyone.

howard gave Suge a plug for this ''Dysfunktional Family'' soundtrack album he's got coming out later this month. He played a track from the album and asked Suge about what goes on during the recording process. After that Howard said Suge also has a book coming out later this year called ''American Dream.'' Suge got in a quick plug for his artist Crooked Eye who also has a CD coming out soon. Howard had to wrap up the interview after that.