breakin news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
As a true e-40 fan i like all his cd releases. some releases i tend to like as a whole where as other albums i only like certain songs.

Feb 1, 2006
sobaywitit said:
i had a post a while back talking about how 40 should rerelease breaking news under BME because i think its one of his better albums alot better than MGRC
That would be tight. I think a lot of people (including myself) weren't quite "ready" for a lot of the beats Rick Rock came with on that album, and it steady grew on me and alot of folks I know. In fact, doesn't he rap on there "I predict, in a minute, y'all are gonna love this shit" or something to that effect (I know thats not exactly the line).

BUT -- I'm sure he would have to pay Jive hella for the rights to the album, if that would even be considered from Jive's point of view, so I seriously doubt it would be 'eco-nomic-ally-eu-a-ta-feeezible', so to speak....

Jan 18, 2006
wow someone said grit and grind is better then breakin news, grit and grind is trash besides 3 tracks, its 40's absolute worst album. Breakin News on the other hand is one of his best, everyone i know says grit and grind is wack so i know im not alone.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
T-Rip said:
wow someone said grit and grind is better then breakin news, grit and grind is trash besides 3 tracks, its 40's absolute worst album. Breakin News on the other hand is one of his best, everyone i know says grit and grind is wack so i know im not alone.
YOU CRAZY

Sep 4, 2002
T-Rip said:
you need an MRI on your head

May 2, 2002
"underated and hated on by theez squares in the industry, man I'ma legend pimp, they call me E-4-0,ex D-Boy used ta push that blow,gas,break,dip stop and and go,ride the strip,hit the sto',you know that I bought it, you know that I got it,had ta cop a bottle of that blue Hypnotiq,Incredible Hulk ya know what i mean,mix it wit some dark and watch the shit turn green,higher than an elephants eye,me and my guys off the brocholli and hash actin a ass!!!"