Bread of Ruff Neck Rec.??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
does anybody know as to why his album never dropped? i can recall a song where h-wood mentioned that bread was up next to release some shit. what happened to that?

it's a shame nothing got ever released because dude was spittin lava. his style reminded me somewhat of dubb sak except with a faster flow.

Aug 16, 2002
Yea Bread got stupid ass bars! I been askin bout him! a couple of my highland folkz said he dont be rapper no more! its a shame cause IMO he was one of the hardest out there!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i guess after all this time him quitting rapping wouldn't surprise me one bit. i wonder if they still have some unreleased tracks from him or h-wood for that matter. what can i say, another talented rapper wasted in this rap game.

Aug 16, 2002
Nah he a light skinned brotha...if i remember right he had red hair tho.....

@BP I remember running into bread and H-wood at Denios and H played me a song off that Bread and his shit was hard! I'm to slap that Hip Hop Studios 1 right now that shit you wit you and Kd was tha knock!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Nah he a light skinned brotha...if i remember right he had red hair tho.....

@BP I remember running into bread and H-wood at Denios and H played me a song off that Bread and his shit was hard! I'm to slap that Hip Hop Studios 1 right now that shit you wit you and Kd was tha knock!
FUCKIN ROSSI!!!...YOU JUST STOLE MY H-WOOD AND BREAD STORY, I SWEAR TO GOD...SUM OLDER FOOLS OVER OFF OF SANTA FE USED TO GO TO DENIOS, AND I WENT A COUPLE TIMES WIT EM, AND H-WOOD WAS OUT THERE, WE JUST KICKED IT ALL DAY DRINKIN FUCKIN 7 DOLLAR BEERS...LOL...I THINK IT WAS RIGHT WHEN HIP HOP STUDIOS JUST DROPPED AND I THINK HE WAS ROLLIN A 50 AND HE WAS STACKIN OUT THERE, WASNT NO GETTIN AROUND IT, HE WAS GETTIN THAT SALE...

Aug 16, 2002
haha! yea he had his own booth up there for a minute! I used to see H-wood everywere in that Silver Stang with the Fake bullet holes all over it hahaha!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
haha! yea he had his own booth up there for a minute! I used to see H-wood everywere in that Silver Stang with the Fake bullet holes all over it hahaha!
lol...good stuff..i still have nightmares about the been a long time comin cover, that was high school and i had to bus it from NH to grant and ill be damned if he didnt poster every bus bench from watt to fuckin grand....i always think that panther be scratchin at my front door at night...lol

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i know the story behind it i was around and heard the whole album but there were issues u know so the album never dropped.
goddamn, what a fucking shame. i bet h-wood is protecting that shit with his rottweilers and pits, fuck. somebody gotta get a hold of this!!! hah

red hair?? LOL. needless to say, dude was fire.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
goddamn, what a fucking shame. i bet h-wood is protecting that shit with his rottweilers and pits, fuck. somebody gotta get a hold of this!!! hah

red hair?? LOL. needless to say, dude was fire.
you think it would sound good today?.....wait we, talkin about hip-hip studio days?......that was a minute ago.....but him spittin and h-wood on the beat, you proly cant wrong

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
you think it would sound good today?.....wait we, talkin about hip-hip studio days?......that was a minute ago.....but him spittin and h-wood on the beat, you proly cant wrong
to me, good music is good music; time isn't a factor. outside of that one song he did with young ridah (sic n d'vidual) and the one with c-bo, and droop (fuck these niggas), i have one track he did on leaving the life with spice-1 and msane called stamped in concrete. if you haven't heard it before, here it is... Bread - M Sane - Spice 1 - Stamped in Concrete

although i am not certain, i can purely speculate that song could have been from bread's solo. i remember bumping it around the time it dropped. dope shit!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
to me, good music is good music; time isn't a factor. outside of that one song he did with young ridah (sic n d'vidual) and the one with c-bo, and droop (fuck these niggas), i have one track he did on leaving the life with spice-1 and msane called stamped in concrete. if you haven't heard it before, here it is... Bread - M Sane - Spice 1 - Stamped in Concrete

although i am not certain, i can purely speculate that song could have been from bread's solo. i remember bumping it around the time it dropped. dope shit!
right on..i know he was hot for a cool minute,people was talkin, and then boom gone..

Apr 12, 2004
lol...good stuff..i still have nightmares about the been a long time comin cover, that was high school and i had to bus it from NH to grant and ill be damned if he didnt poster every bus bench from watt to fuckin grand....i always think that panther be scratchin at my front door at night...lol
i put up alot of them poster lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all of you that don't know...H-Wood wasw NEVER Bread's producer...he worked exclusively for me!!!!!...me and my partner Chan...did all his beats....except were he went out and did a couple features.....both cuts on hip hop studios comp were produced by us...along with a couple more...H-Woods egotistical ass never gave us credit....check the beat on fuck these niggas....with 9-1-SKITZO on my release...you'll hear the original song....we let H-Wood put it on his comp...as an advertisement for the upcoming Bread shit....and sic n d vidual is us (Omega-Men)....after he never gave credit and took all the credit for that...we said fuck you...you'll never release another Bread song ......and till the fake ass CD he made as calstate007 off of the reference tapes....he didn't.....but i have all the masters..and that's all that maters.......if we get enough requests...and it's worth our while.....we may remaster and release the real deal!!!!!....just talked to Bread..and he's ready for war!!!!! hahaha......he's pissed that H-woods faggot ass released that fake shit......he got some fire to spit on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and alo for those of you that don't know...bread almost died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....but that's another story....you'll hear about it on his new shit.....whenever we find a safe non bootlegging studio to work in!!!!!!