Bread - 9-1-Skitzo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
MobbinNda916 would you mind uploading this album, man? I've personally never heard of it until I saw your sig. What's more, the only album I thought he had in the works was with H-Wood. Always loved Bread's music... appreciate it

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
^Thanks for the link, that IS the "bootleg" version though.

The album was never released officially but the one you poseted (at least the cover) is the "bootleg" version. That cover is not the official cover, this is:

The tracks are different on each version as well apparently, each one having most of the same, but missing and having a few different tracks

OFFICIAL tracklist:

01 - Bread - Murderin' Like Myers
02 - Bread - First Passion
03 - Bread - No Pity (Feat. Lokee)
04 - Bread - Deeper
05 - Bread - Sic N D Vidual!! (Feat. Young Ridah)
06 - Bread - 100 In The Rain
07 - Bread - Once Learn, Twice Burn
08 - Bread - Intermission #1
09 - Bread - 9-1-SKITZO (Feat. Bugzy of Selfmade)
10 - Bread - The Funk Is On
11 - Bread - Loose Screw
12 - Bread - Soldiers At War (Feat. Bugzy of Selfmade, Lokee, Mac Marsh)
13 - Bread - Bitchmade
14 - Bread - Voices
15 - Bread - Will I Fly
16 - Bread - Intermission #2

You can read about it on bay-On TOP and rapvault

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^Thanks for the link, that IS the "bootleg" version though.

The album was never released officially but the one you poseted (at least the cover) is the "bootleg" version. That cover is not the official cover, this is:

The tracks are different on each version as well apparently, each one having most of the same, but missing and having a few different tracks

OFFICIAL tracklist:

01 - Bread - Murderin' Like Myers
02 - Bread - First Passion
03 - Bread - No Pity (Feat. Lokee)
04 - Bread - Deeper
05 - Bread - Sic N D Vidual!! (Feat. Young Ridah)
06 - Bread - 100 In The Rain
07 - Bread - Once Learn, Twice Burn
08 - Bread - Intermission #1
09 - Bread - 9-1-SKITZO (Feat. Bugzy of Selfmade)
10 - Bread - The Funk Is On
11 - Bread - Loose Screw
12 - Bread - Soldiers At War (Feat. Bugzy of Selfmade, Lokee, Mac Marsh)
13 - Bread - Bitchmade
14 - Bread - Voices
15 - Bread - Will I Fly
16 - Bread - Intermission #2

You can read about it on bay-On TOP and rapvault
Link removed as per request

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I personally prefer his rapping style when he matured more in the late 90's-00 as opposed to his earlier days. With that said, dude was in his teens when he dropped majority of these songs. That song Loose Screw is heated as fuck.

yall need to take down the links........yes it's me......if you want to check out any of Breads shit go to my youtube channel......and as you can tell he started out as a teen...with murderin like myers and as we were recording his voice matured the last cut we did in my studio was the wild west.......and then we did loose screw......will i fly....and 100 in the rain ...at hitworks.........at the same time we did sic n d vidual at Hip Hop Studios...the famous H-Wood(calstate007) recording studio....so you see the source of the bootleg.........H-Wood was supposed to release the Whole Official CD....but his ego was so fucked up that he had to make it big before he would release anyone's shit.....he sat on a lot of good north highlands artists......sold em straight woof tickets..... me and Bread......cut out.......i mean half of Hip Hop Studios Comp 1 is my Crew producin that shit.......and half of Capitol city players too......and a couple of hollow tip.....i did alll the talk box an cuttin.....and got no credit......that's how he rolls....egotistic..as hell.....but can't rap...that's the sad thing......so now he found his nitche...... bootlegging classic sacramento rap...claimin it's OG....i mean get the mastertapes and remaster and release an official CD.....not fake the history of SACTOWN....Highlands got Straight Heat....and all we're known for is Bunk ass H-Wood....

you'd be mad too if your unreleased shit got bootlegged......stabbed in the back by someone who you thought would never do it in a million years....trust......loyalty.....once that's broken it's on .....Bread's got some new shit for your mother fuckin ass.gettin ready to work on it.......thanks for all the free publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!