Brazil inmate had $173K, guns, TV, fridge in cell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
SAO PAULO, Brazil - The luxurious lifestyle of a convict in northeastern Brazil has come to an abrupt end after police confiscated a plasma TV set, gym equipment, two pistols and cash worth $173,000 from his cell, officials said Tuesday.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
That's my potna, I know dude....I mean I don't know him but he know my cousins older brother's friend Antonio, and Ant run wit Spider, and spiders older brother is Sleepy, a certified .Ms-13 cat, and he was locked up with Victor Samboso, who used to hang with Big Joker.....and big jokers the og homie from my block, but he died before I moved there...so yeah, I know dude

Mar 10, 2007
That's my potna, I know dude....I mean I don't know him but he know my cousins older brother's friend Antonio, and Ant run wit Spider, and spiders older brother is Sleepy, a certified .Ms-13 cat, and he was locked up with Victor Samboso, who used to hang with Big Joker.....and big jokers the og homie from my block, but he died before I moved there...so yeah, I know dude
You mean Spider that's Smiley's cousin? His sister is Shygirl right? I think I know them fools...

Apr 25, 2002
He'll just "break out" now that they are trying to make it like prison instead of the protected business office that it has been.

Either that or he'll have his gang start a riot in the prison and negotiate to get his stuff back.

This shit happens all the time in Brazil.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
how they smuggle a plasma tv, some guns, and a dufflebag fulla money, and a refridgerator in there? wtf

and what the fuck he got so much money in there for anyway

Apr 23, 2006
how they smuggle a plasma tv, some guns, and a dufflebag fulla money, and a refridgerator in there? wtf

and what the fuck he got so much money in there for anyway
lol i dont think he needed to smiggle shit
prolly just threatened or bribed the gaurds and warden to be cool with it
then the government found out and had to make it seem like they got some control in there country

Apr 25, 2002
There are a number of Brazilian prisons that are effectively run by the major gangs/drug cartels in the country.

Living in prison does nothing to curtail their business activities, but offers a greater deal of security.

Every once and a while the government tries to play hard ball and take a prison back. The prisoners riot, take over the prison, and then negotiate it back - effectively returning things to the way they were (other than some dead guards and expendable foot soldiers).