Brandon Marshall Makes A Mockery Of Practice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
he needs someone like singletary or haley that will put his ass in check, on some my way or the highway type of shit. Let em know whos boss.. dont like it, kick rocks.

This is a grown man acting like a kid.. kinda like the kid who doesnt get spanked and calls his mom a bitch.

May 30, 2006
I look at it like this...All contracts should be confidential that way players won't be crying about how much they aren't getting.

5 Wide outs better then Brandon Marshell are

Lee Evans
Larry Fitzgerald
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Chad Ochocino(if he shuts up and plays)
Reggie Wayne
Anquan Boldon

Players who are on Marshells level on their way to surpassing him are

Braylon Edwards(a season like 2007 would put him higher easily)
Desean jackson(one of my fav since college.....Dude is a future super star)
Eddie Royal(not better then Marshell but has the potential to surpass him)
Wes Welker(best route runner in the league and prlly got the best hands

Don't let stats fool u..I'm going by all around playing skills

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I look at it like this...All contracts should be confidential that way players won't be crying about how much they aren't getting.

Lee Evans
Larry Fitzgerald
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Anquan Boldon

I'll give you Randy Moss, T.O., and Fitzgerald. Other than those 3 I don't see any other receiver being better than Marshall. The last two seasons he's put up over 200 receptions and over 2500 yards. He wants out and the Broncos should trade him like they did Cutler instead of holding him hostage. Of course he's going to be a distraction because he doesn't want to be there.

I don't understand why the Broncos are holding him hostage... You see how fast they traded Cutler why don't they do the same with Marshall?

Mar 16, 2005
I'll give you Randy Moss, T.O., and Fitzgerald. Other than those 3 I don't see any other receiver being better than Marshall. The last two seasons he's put up over 200 receptions and over 2500 yards. He wants out and the Broncos should trade him like they did Cutler instead of holding him hostage. Of course he's going to be a distraction because he doesn't want to be there.

I don't understand why the Broncos are holding him hostage... You see how fast they traded Cutler why don't they do the same with Marshall?
its all about what you get in return. right now nothing more than a 4th was offered for marshall. may as well keep him and hope he turns it around once he figures out how stupid he looks. Cutler they were given value for.

Oct 18, 2008
^^^^ lmao at those fags in your sig

and andre johnson is one of the top 2 recievers in the leauge.....
he might be the best wr

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He may not be worth much now because of the way he's acting. But as soon as the Broncos decided they weren't going to extend his contract they should have traded him as soon as he put in that demand. The Broncos are to blame just as much as Marshall. If a player doesn't want to be on your team then let him go ASAP.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Brandon Marshall drew criticism from teammates for his recent shenanigans in practice.
"It's offensive a little bit," Daniel Graham said while adding that it's "disappointing to the rest of the guys." Said Brandon Stokley: "You can only do so much. It's got to be a two-way street ... Maybe the light bulb will go off." Safety Brian Dawkins says the situation isn't nearly as crazy as T.O.'s in Philly, but it's clear that Marshall has a lot to prove.

Mar 16, 2005
He may not be worth much now because of the way he's acting. But as soon as the Broncos decided they weren't going to extend his contract they should have traded him as soon as he put in that demand. The Broncos are to blame just as much as Marshall. If a player doesn't want to be on your team then let him go ASAP.
GTFOH

If that happened then EVERY god damn player in the league would use that excuse. heres a novel idea, play out the contract that you signed and EARN a bigger next contract on the field not through demands

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA

Lee Evans
Larry Fitzgerald
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Anquan Boldon

Lee Evans better then Marshall? WHOA.

You went 3/11.

Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings and Roddy White are better then Marshall.

Feb 14, 2004

Lee Evans
Larry Fitzgerald
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Anquan Boldon

To me, that list is bogus. How are you going to put Lee Evens over TJ Houshmandzadeh??? And also, on your list of WR's you think are on Marshells level, still no Housh??? gimme some of that shit you smokin