Brandon Marshall Makes A Mockery Of Practice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I'm with Marshall, he's a proven top 5 receiver and should be paid like it.
If roddy white is getting the money.....Marshall should also.....but there has to be a claus of some sort stating if he does dumb shit like slip on mcdonalds bags and cuts his arms up or do some shit like this.....Then money will be taken away....But when he's on the field he's a top 5 wide out IMO........After are fantasy draft last week we discusses Brandon Marshall being a top 5 WR and i can tell you my opinion was not in the majoritys favor.....

But is money really the problem here or does he just not like the coach......IMO when shanahan left the locker room split big time...And it looks like the majority of players wanted shanahan....What a shame....This coach seems like a douche bag anyways....Denvers managment fucked up............

Mar 24, 2006
Im sure the Chiefs would take em no questions asked...but i know the broncos aren't dumb enough to trade em in their division....Bowe n' Marshall sure would be a nice combo though.

Jan 18, 2006
Broncos would probably trade him to an NFC team if anything, dont see it happening. Wont he get suspended without pay if he refuses to play?

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
I'm with Marshall, he's a proven top 5 receiver and should be paid like it.

He signed a contract....he needs to honor it.

What would you do if you went to the store and bought something for 99cents then after you pay for it, the store manager comes running out telling you to give him 5 more bucks because the item you bought should cost more.

Yup, Id tell him to go fuck himself too.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Good point, Joey is on the money. Shanny and Cutler bouncin may have something to do with it too, plus being under paid.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He signed a contract....he needs to honor it.

What would you do if you went to the store and bought something for 99cents then after you pay for it, the store manager comes running out telling you to give him 5 more bucks because the item you bought should cost more.

Yup, Id tell him to go fuck himself too.
Production equals more pay...