**BRAND NEW** YOUNG VICIOUS snippets!!! 2/17/05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
OK folks.....here ya go.....some snippets from some of his new songs we have done. Feel free to leave some feedback......we'd love to know what ya'll think.

Some of these tracks are still in the creative phase.....which means they're not totally done yet. But you get the idea. I produced all of these tracks.....

And don't ask when the album is droppin'........it's gonna be late 2005 at the earliest.

ENJOY!

BRUCE BANNER SYNDROME feat. CRYTICAL

FATAL WORDPLAY

REAL 2 THE BONE

SHE KEEPS CALLIN' ME feat. WANZ

STREET LEVEL PITS

THE BURN WARD

Apr 25, 2002
Great work D-Sane.....YV coughs straight lava sputum.....I can't wait for The Burn Ward.....That Burn Ward cut is harder than fuck.....

"I spit a loogie into water, it would boil a creek, never meek when I speak, I turn the booth into Dante's Peak...."

That is fuckin' HARD......

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
To me the Burn Wards the tightest track, the beat has nice bass, then She Keeps Calling Me. The rest are tight too and I'm looking forward to this one.

"Hit the trees hard like a drunk snowboarder"

LOL

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
TIGHT! been wanting to hear more from YV. why was Fatal Wordplay rerecorded??? it sounds slowed down, I like the original better. other then that everything is sick. this is one of my anticipated releases. solitude is making the final cut right??? that's 1 hard ass cut.

YV reminds me of Gangsta Dre & Gangsta Dre is the tightest rapper ever IMO.

Apr 25, 2002
Sounds tight as always D...My favorites are Fatal Wordplay, She Keeps Callin Me and The Burn Ward...
Im Lovin the funky laid back beat on 'She Keeps Callin..' and YV fuckin tears up 'The Burn Ward'..Ill be looking forward to this album when it drops..keep up the good work

Apr 25, 2002
She Keeps Callin' Me has classic written all over it. All these cuts have some bangin production and this just goes to show you that the album is gonna be every bit worth the wait!!!

Toxsick said:
What the fuck?!!!!!! Young Vicious got licks for days!!!! I think he might have the tightests lyrics in the NW DAMN!
He's easily in the Top 5, there ain't no question. I don't know too many artists that put lyrics together so cleverly like YV does......

Oct 20, 2003
i'm feelin the young hogg's different styles
i like the faster paced heated verses
YV mos def spit's acid, it's sure to melt some
deck's when it get's dropped