brand new shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
for sho we reppin the mission to fullist / all of us artist from the mission need to get the spotlights pointed are way. except for the goodfelonz theres hella talent in the mission that needz to be exposed

gambino
x-felonz
brokemanzdream entertainment
mission district soiderz

Jun 27, 2002
wait....40's son did the beat?......how old is 40 and how old is his son?

quick questions, was there any conflict on ya'll names, i noticed quite a few felons comin out of the mission

theres the "good felons"

the "ex-felons"

and "feloniuos behavious"

cause when i talk about ya'll album to people they thought i meant the good felons from york st and i kept tryin to explain there is a group called the x felons as well....

did this ever come up wit ya'll comin out?

Jul 13, 2002
yeah 40'son lil earl did that beat and i got a couple of more. he's only 15 years old but he being taught by ric riq and others

and for the record. My group is called the x-felonz we had that name (x-felonz way before them cats. it's funny cause were both from the same hood.thats why we havent came at them with the shezet. when they heard our name of are group they bit(iswear they did). see are hood are a block away from eachother im from from hampshire st and there fro york sti knew them cats since they were youngstas they only got on the block around 1996 when i was already on my way on the grey gooseive been puttin it down way before them. fro mthe streets to the county to the penn. not to take shit but they dont fade me cause they cant faze me....

what im trying to do is call them out do album with no features and see who's tighter what do yall think?...