BRAND NEW NIKE AIR MAX 150'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2002
www.twitter.com
COME TO FREMONT TO PICK THEM UP. I GOT SIZES 7-11 AIR MAX 95'S & 97'S AIR BUBBLES FRONT TO BACK. THEY RETAIL @ $139.99 PLUS TAX BUT HAVE FUN LOOKING FOR THE COLORS I GOT. NEVER RELEASED IN THE U.S. REAL AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW.

97'S

COKE WHITE W/ROYAL BLUE AIR BUBBLES
BLACK W/SILVER AIR BUBBLES
WHITE W/RED AIR BUBBLES
GREY W/ GOLD AIR BUBBLES
SILVER W/ RED NIKE SIGN
FEMALE - NAVY/SILVER W/ BABY BLUE AIR BUBBLES

95'S

ALL BLACK
ALL ROYAL

(510)3867314

$100 A PAIR

THIS IS MY POST ON CRAIGS LIST.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/clo/61932389.html

Jul 15, 2002
YoungCsteroc said:
Keep your salty opinions to yourself don't post them. If you want them in a box w/ matching numbers go to Foot Locker. These is real I haven't had a single complaint.
If, you want the box and matching number go to Footlocker........in a SUGAR COATED TERM potna you just admitted your selling FAKE KICKS!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DONT BUY ANY OF THIS SHOES CUZ THERE FAKE...........

IF YOU DONT GOT A BOX WIT THE MATCHING NUMBERS THEN THEY ARENT REAL..........

LOL @ U GOT COLORS THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES..........YEA PROBABLY CUZ NIKE DIDNT MAKE THE SHOES YOUR SELLING.....

Apr 25, 2002
OG young SAV said:
Do they come with the original Box? Do the numbers match?

I'm under the impression your selling fake ass B Grade/Variants...Whats the deal?
SAV - for the record....the term variant is usually asociated with fakes, but B-grade is a NIKE used term for shoes with a small cosmetic or physical defect that Nike decides they will not sell at full price. B-grades usually end up at the outlets, but are authentic shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.