Brainwash "Skitsofrenic" Collector's Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
thanks for the heads up. i figured that was some cheap cd-r scam and ive been keeping an eye out for an OG copy for a minute.

sidenote. that albums got one of the grimiest covers ive ever seen.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
thanks for the heads up. i figured that was some cheap cd-r scam and ive been keeping an eye out for an OG copy for a minute.

sidenote. that albums got one of the grimiest covers ive ever seen.
I still consider it an album worth picking up. Brainwash tends to disappear for several years at a time, so I suggest swoopin on it before it's too late.

Feb 21, 2011
That Cd's really tight for the most part. Got some good tracks with Black rhino. I got the original directly from Brainwash. Someone was saying a couple people tried to buy albums off him and after sending the money never heard from him again and never received the albums. Don't know if it got resolved or what but I got my Cd fine.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Someone was saying a couple people tried to buy albums off him and after sending the money never heard from him again and never received the albums. Don't know if it got resolved or what but I got my Cd fine.
That was me! When Kevin moved to Las Vegas I sent him $100+ for some c-deez and he never sent them and then stopped replying to my emails and phone calls.

Feb 21, 2011
Yeah that's lame. Only time I've ever had that happen is when I asked Chunk if he had a copy of ''Marked for death''. He said $20 was cool so that's what I sent. Next thing you know it had been a year. I messaged him like 5 times within that year and he kept saying he had family issues and issues with other things. Then he told me he made some insane package with like 10 Cd's and other items since he made me wait so long. He put it off for like 5 weeks saying he was waiting to get some paper before he sent it then he finally said he did. It's been months and I've got like 8 other packages since then but nothing from him. Cashflow420 @Cashflow420 In your opinion did Brainwash ever come out with any other classics like Skisofrenic? I know he has a gang of cd's but I never got into them.