Brüno (New Sasha Baron Cohen movie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Brüno

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
fuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyfuck you and fuck germanyv

May 7, 2002
shit looks stupid as hell...

the whole character is annoying.

and what's with the new "If you don't like flaming faggots, you're insecure and gay" trend going on here? People were saying the same shit about not wanting to see a blue dick swangin around for 3 hours in "watchmen"
I don't think its the fact that you don't want to watch a "blue dick swangin around for 3 hours".

It has more to do with hostility/anger towards anything homosexual.

For example:

Thread question about Bruno:

Person 1: "I don't think I'm going to go see it, not my type of humor"

Person 2: "Bruno is a fucking fag. I'm not going to see some fag movie about a fucking fag. What a bunch of faggotry."

Now lets compare:

For example, if someone asked the same question about a new Tyler Perry movie.

Person 1: "I don't think I'm going to see it. Its just not my type of humor"

Person 2: "im not going to waste my money on some nigger movie about a bunch of niggers. Nigger movies are stupid"

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Saw it yesterday, shit was hella funny, gross as hell, but hella funny none the less.
THATS just how I fealt.. I loved it, I dunno the shit is rediculous. I like outlandish fuck everybody shit like that. That fool is a nut. He almost got killed like 3 times making this movie.. Its hella gay, obviously, but the shit is so funny.. Straight DAVE? WOW!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL @ Straight Dave.

"Mike.. Mike... a bear ate all my clothes, all he left me with was this condom.. let me come in!" lololol
^ I died during that scene.

I don't see how you guys didn't think this was funny as fuck. What ever I guess.

May 16, 2002
I'm glad to see not everybody in here is a damn follower. It's good to see people think for themselves and are not afraid to go against the grain at times. I like that, fuck what you think. I thought it was funny (etc etc) attitude amongst a bunch of lying insecure people who think they'll turn "gay", or ruin their rep by watching a movie.

Like watching gangsta flicks really makes them gangsta, or inhances their street cred LOL!!!!! It's a damn, movie! Like they tell them anti rap fucks, you don't have to listen to it, but no! They want to listen to it, they want to know what it's about yada yada yada. The person who truly shows no intrest, shuts the fuck up and moves 'bout his / her business.

But I'm sure all of you will have your sister, or somebody rent it on dvd when it comes out. Or you'll watch it at one of your relitives house cause they had it on when you went over (Riiiight! wink wink) LOL!!!! Fuckin' squares!

May 7, 2002
I'm glad to see not everybody in here is a damn follower. It's good to see people think for themselves and are not afraid to go against the grain at times. I like that, fuck what you think. I thought it was funny (etc etc) attitude amongst a bunch of lying insecure people who think they'll turn "gay", or ruin their rep by watching a movie.

Like watching gangsta flicks really makes them gangsta, or inhances their street cred LOL!!!!! It's a damn, movie! Like they tell them anti rap fucks, you don't have to listen to it, but no! They want to listen to it, they want to know what it's about yada yada yada. The person who truly shows no intrest, shuts the fuck up and moves 'bout his / her business.

But I'm sure all of you will have your sister, or somebody rent it on dvd when it comes out. Or you'll watch it at one of your relitives house cause they had it on when you went over (Riiiight! wink wink) LOL!!!! Fuckin' squares!
My thoughts, exactly.

Dec 17, 2004
just saw it...shit was hilarious!!! i liked borat better, but still hella funny

but seriously...beneath all the humor, there was a lot of societal commentary. if i were some type of culture/sociology professor, i would consider using some clips from it for a class

i think the worst fooled were the parents and what they were willing to put their babies through. they should be charged with something

Dec 4, 2006
YOU ALL GAY FOR WATCHING THAT MOVIE! NOW YOU HAVE THE GAY DISEASE!

OH NO! YOU CAUGHT THE GAY FOR WATCHING BRUNO!

I might go see it tonight myself, quite a few of my friends been telling me that shit is funny as fuck though....