Boy meets world .. sequel show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Disney is bringing back boy meets world .... i don't know about you but I had thing for topanga as a teen if you know what i mean haha

'Boy Meets World' sequel scoop: Cory turns into Mr. Feeny? - Yahoo! TV

Children of the ‘90s have been buzzing since Disney Channel announced last week they’ll be updating the hit ABC sitcom “Boy Meets World,” focusing on a grown-up and married Cory and Topanga raising their teen daughter. (Yes, they’re old enough now to have a teen daughter… feeling ancient yet?) And now comes word that the new-look series centers on an ironic twist: The adult Cory, who famously irritated his crusty old teacher Mr. Feeny as a kid, is now… a seventh-grade history teacher!
Yes, TVLine confirms that Cory will be following in his old nemesis’s scholarly footsteps, teaching history to his 13-year-old daughter Riley and her peers. And though original series stars Ben Savage (Cory) and Danielle Fishel (Topanga) have yet to sign on to reprise their roles, this recent tweet from Fishel sounds promising: “Just want you guys to know that B @ben Savage and I have talked and we've decided... Thanksgiving is going to be delicious this year!” (Way to keep us dangling, Danielle.)

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really liked this show as a kid, but no way this wont be terrible. I'll still watch if Danielle Fishel is in it tho.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2004
I'll watch an episode or 2 for nostalgia's sake. But they need to bring back Mr. Feeny as their kid's teacher.

Ms. Matthewwwwwwws