BOXDEN.COM: KEAK DA SNEAK is THA WORST RAPPER EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THAT ALL DEZ FAGS THAT CLAIM THESE FAMOUS RAPPERS R GARBO R RETARDED?? CUZ THINK ABOUT, THERE R THOUSANDS OF WEAK RAPPERS THAT BURN THEY OWN CDS AND TRY AND GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN, AND DEY IZ WEAK AS FUCK....BUT PEOPLE HATE ON A RAPPER JUST CUZ HE DONT SOUND LIKE ERRBODY ELSE, OR CUZ HES DOIN SOFT SHIT.......

FUCKOUTTAHERE

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
RAYD0GG said:
Your not hip-hop if u don't understand MCing and Keak is the definition of a dope MC...
Maybe hes good at getting the crowd going but you can't say he really has lyrics, Keak just says a bunch of gibberish and makes up his own slang and people feel it because its raw bay area oakland shit. Keak would probably get booed if he played in New York cuz he can't hold his own against lyrical MCs

Aug 23, 2006
Are you all sayin that keak didnt come tight on "tell me when to go"? Dude flow is sick, lyrically he comes tight. He's at the Roseland in Portland in 2 days, and he's tearing that shit up no doubt

Feb 2, 2006
keak and luni coleone was supposed to come to my town and do a show a few months ago.....shit fell apart the day before the show....ther was a shooting at the local hotel...keak and luni was not involved in the shooting....dunno if theyll return to do the show

Aug 11, 2006
not the best, but not the worst, def. better than san quinn. how the hell did san quinn get popular. i liked the 1st explosive mode tape in 99 though. keak sounds good on a lot of stuff but that voice he makes can get old. i liked that "it never happened to them that way" song from 2001 or so

Mar 13, 2005
tweeze said:
who the fuck are you i heard the album sicko before it was out

when you was collecting uper deck basball cardz
and Agerman stayed on my block
shut the fuck up talking to me you a j-cat
Whan agerman stayed on your block huh ? where is that ? wasnt you that same nigga that didnt know where lakeside drive was and sworn numskull was from 65th ?

And back on topic i cant believe people can put keak and lyrical in the same sentence KEAK IS NOT FUCKING LYRICAL HE IS damn neaR AS BASIC AS IT GETS..