BOXDEN.COM: KEAK DA SNEAK is THA WORST RAPPER EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
5ive1en said:
IMO, you can't judge Keak for his lyricism, dude's just not a lyrcist. You just have to learn to appriciate his delievery and style. You either hate it or love it. End of story.
hard to appreciate them weak ass bars on that j valentine cut..talk about fuckin a song up

Mar 15, 2005
"atleast Joc speaks english....Keak raps like the grown ups on Charlie Brown used to talk."

that was kinda funny....

i never thought of keek as a great rapper....hes jus made a few tight slaps cuz of the beat and the hook but he aint ever made somethin that had me like "damn keek is hard".....

i aint gonna defend him jus cuz he a bay rapper.....if you aint from here you aint gonna understand half the shit he say cuz its bay slang and dont nobody anywhere understand the other half.....but if all these cats from different places is talkin about him at least he gettin his name out there right????

May 17, 2006
They just sayin that cause they don't understand what he sayin. It's whatever, I had 4 potnas from elsewhere and none of them were able to understand what he said on the Tell Me When To Go video.... and I was like that's funny cause I understand all of it. I think if he cleared his voice up a little more, people would try to listen... like Yuk and BA. Right now people outside the bay hear is voice and say wtf?? is he sayin.

May 29, 2002
why no one answer my question from the first page? am I the only one that see the damn similarities between that sites background and this sites background?