BOUT TA BUBBLE VIDEO: DISAPPOINTMENT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
WELL IT LIKE THIS, I REALLY WAS PSYCHED TO SEE TECH'S NEW VIDEO "BOUT TA BUBBLE" ONLINE HERE ON THE WEBSITE. BUT THIS VIDEO ISNT GONNA GET PLAYED ON BET OR MTV. REASON, BECAUSE THE INDUSTRY HATES ON TECH N9NE AND THIS NEW VIDEO ISNT REALLY GONNA HELP. ITS KINDA BAD, BECAUSE THE VIDEO REALLY DOESN'T FLOW WELL WITH THE SONG, AND I FELT THAT SOME MORE WORK COULD'VE BEEN PUT INTO THE VIDEO TO BE BETTER AND RELATE TO THE WORDS OF THE SONG. EXAMPLE: "PAUL WALL SAID HE'D DO ME UP A RED GRILL.." WOULDN'T BEEN KINDA TIGHT TO SEE PAUL WALL'S FRICKIN GRILL BLING IN THE VIDEO AS HE WOULD'VE SMILED FOR THE CAMERA?

I DUNNO PEOPLE, BUT I LOVE TECH'S SHIT, GOT ALL THEM ALBUMS, AND SHIT. BUT I THINK THE VIDEO NEEDED MORE LOVE PUT INTO IT.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

Feb 9, 2005
there are like 10 threads about the video on the main page couldnt you just post your opinion on one of them...

n yeah its not what i expected too much club stuff and no who tech n9ne is parts...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
haha... it's funny, the critics around this place remind me of golf commentators. I could be 300 yards out and hit driver off the fairway but happen to run the shot past the hole and onto the fringe and the announcer would say something like "that shot wasn't his best effort". I realize most on here are not the golfing type but my point is this..... some cats need to take thier asses out of the watchtower where you point out all the mistakes that the players make. Get in the game and show me how it's done. Then when your on the spot and I'm watchin you hit that driver off the fairway and the ball travels about 10yards you can re-think your last comment.

Do what you can to contribute your skills to the greater good. I didn't see any brainstorming topics about what you would like to see in the video before they filmed the video but I sure see alot of shit about whats missing from the video after they move ahead and make it happen.

Just trying to keep shit positive.... :dead:

* disclaimer * I could never hit a driver 300 yards off the fairway or even off a tee most likely, I hope I didn't step on your foot-joys with my unrealistic golfing scenario /* end disclaimer *

**FOOTNOTE** The creative ideas are good but the timing was off

Jan 28, 2005
it was ok, but thats all it was. ok. i don't think this will make mtv/bet stand up and take notice, which is unfortunate. we can only hope the radio airplay pushes the video a little higher than it would go on its own

Aug 9, 2005
i stopped watching it i was so disappointed

no guest appearances, kinda looked like a fan made it lol

but yah if it gets air time and helps promote tech in any way it was worth it

May 30, 2006
dont fukk with ma FANATIC-Recut^^^^^^^^

did u really stoped it??
i mean ok its not a picasso but it´s straight mainstream
prozak did a good job

Jan 8, 2006
damn i think the video is pretty DOPE! i dont know what yall were expectin but this shit is nice!! its not like spike jonez did the video. considerin everything involved, the video works well with the song. good shit Tech N9NE!!!

Aug 9, 2005
source said:
dont fukk with ma FANATIC-Recut^^^^^^^^

did u really stoped it??
i mean ok its not a picasso but it´s straight mainstream
prozak did a good job
you no of any other music videos prozak been part of?

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
HomoErectus said:
damn i think the video is pretty DOPE! i dont know what yall were expectin but this shit is nice!! its not like spike jonez did the video. considerin everything involved, the video works well with the song. good shit Tech N9NE!!!
AGREED!

Sep 17, 2003
See, what the problem is, is some of ya'll kids were expecting this video to be so bad ass that no one could touch it. You thought that since Tech N9ne had a new DISTRIBUTION DEAL that there was gonna be all this money sunk into it. Travis O'Guin has come on here stating that they are going to do this their way.

Wake up! Tech N9ne is not "signed" to any "major record label"!!! Look at this for what it is. He has stated in the past that the JCOR and MSC deals were 50/50 venture type deals. Travis has done a beautiful thing. By eliminating the middle-man (ie. JCOR, Universal, Interscope, MuSiC Ent.) he has single handedly made more money for Strange, even if this album doesn't sell as well at the other two "national releases." :cool: