bout ta' bubble show version

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Go sell some more promo online.
I might have thought of selling cd's that Strange was giving away at 400 a shot if I thought anybody would have paid for them. They'd send you 400 of them if you asked nicely enough. Nobody would pay for samplers they can get for free. If you're the type of Tech fan that would want 400 of those, you knew where to get them. Quit tryin' to push my buttons, Jed.

Nov 14, 2002
Well when you bust your ass doing shit for someone (daily, for years, for free) only to find out that they don't even have the balls to ask you about something that they suspect, and would rather talk about it to people that have no bearing on the issue at all, you tend to get a little pissy about it.

Everyone knows that I would have little to no problem admitting if I sold something that was technically speaking, my property.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well when you bust your ass doing shit for someone (daily, for years, for free) only to find out that they don't even have the balls to ask you about something that they suspect, and would rather talk about it to people that have no bearing on the issue at all, you tend to get a little pissy about it.

Everyone knows that I would have little to no problem admitting if I sold something that was technically speaking, my property.
I enjoy reading this post. Mainly because it's a realer side of you, and not some contrived, sarcastic hatred for somebody on the board.