bout ta' bubble show version

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The Busta part with the beat from "put your hands where my eyes can see".
E-40 shout out with "Tell me when to go" beat.
Paul Wall shout out with "Sittin' Sideways" beat.

I thought about this the other night, but they should throw off one of Ill Bill's most popular beats and shout out to him, too.

Jun 29, 2005
i was going to work on it but got lazy..:( paul wall said he do me up a red grill (Holla At Me Baby) Bus a bus saluted the 56 ville(Touch It) and 40 wata he sowed me a lot in this bidness fo real gas break dip dip(Tell Me When To Go). Anyone gonna attempt it??? besides me lol

Nov 14, 2002
If anybody did make that mix, they'd be the fucking man. I remember seeing the vid of that on youtube and thinking it was awesome. When it all tied together at the show I was at, I was on the side with my friend and was just like.. "That shit was fuckin' bananas".

I belive that's the quote.

Nov 7, 2006
I would LOVE a Strange Music version of that. Or maybe one with like Twiztid, HED PE, Tech, Krizz, Prozak, and Esham. I love the song, beat, and concept, just doesn't have many artists on it I like. Wish it was one of those songs with eight thousand remixes.
and how would that be strange? they should do a Tech, Krizzy, Kutty, Skat, Snug, D-loc, Dalima, and Joe Vertigo. that i would like.

Nov 6, 2005
Ok give me a break down or a video... AND if i wanted to get technical out here in SLC they put emphasis on IN SALT LAKE CITY PERFORMIN FOR MORMANS, OUTTA THEY GARMENTS BEFORE THE MORNING IM CHARMIN.

Nov 14, 2002
ill bill has no popular beats, i cant even name a song besides white nigger
You can't really type this sentence without making it very clear that you have little to no idea about Bills music.

I pick Heavy Metal Kings.