BOSTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I am watching ESPN and I cant recall a time when one city all there sports teams are competive and have gone to the finals of there respective sports.

Boston is got to be going crazy
MLB-Red Sox champs
NFL-Patriots soon to be champs
MLS-Revolution lost in the championship
NBA-Celtics are very serious contenders
well the only sore spot they have is NHL-Bruins..

Besides Gainesville for the Gators last year can yall recall a time when a city had mulitple champships...

Aug 9, 2006
nfl season is halfway over and your crowning the patsies allready......do you watch football? they look good....maybe even very good.....but remeber all you sports genius....RARELY does the first half dominator or what ever you wanna call it actually win the superbowl

Dec 22, 2004
^^Do you watch football or do you know history???????????????????????They just showed on ESPN the past 10-0 winners the majority went on to win the Super Bowl the 1 or two teams were the rare occasion didnt win like the 90 49er teams....The only team gonna defeat the Patriots are the Patriots if they bench there starters in the last few weeks like the 96 Denver Broncos..

Aug 9, 2006
^^Do you watch football or do you know history???????????????????????They just showed on ESPN the past 10-0 winners the majority went on to win the Super Bowl the 1 or two teams were the rare occasion didnt win like the 90 49er teams....The only team gonna defeat the Patriots are the Patriots if they bench there starters in the last few weeks like the 96 Denver Broncos..
i just watched the same piece and out of the 6 or so they showed about 2-3 of em didnt win the superbowl and it looked like it was the most recent years ones......

if the pats DONT win you better eat your crow pie :hurt:

Dec 4, 2005
it must be crackin in boston. everybody probably wears jerseys. its the new happiest place on earth. we have to claim hockey as a source of pride. oh well tom brady came from the bay and randy moss played in the bay.

Jun 15, 2005
http://www.nuttyaboutsports.com/north-american-cities-with-multiple-champs.shtml

2004 Boston Boston Red Sox (MLB) New England Patriots (NFL)
-
2002 Los Angeles Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA) Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS)
2001 Los Angeles Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA)
-
1998 Chicago Chicago Bulls (NBA) Chicago Fire (MLS)
-
1988 Los Angeles Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB) Los Angeles Lakers (NBA)
-
1987 Edmonton Edmonton Eskimos (CFL) Edmonton Oilers (NHL)
-
1979 Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB) Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL)
-
1977 Montreal Montreal Alouettes (CFL) Montreal Canadiens (NHL)
-
Im not even close to ready to hand a championship to the Celtics, but yeah those Pats man. Looking unstoppable. We'll see...

Apr 25, 2002
In 1969, New York teams beat Baltimore teams in the finals of all 3 major sports.

Jets over Colts
Knicks over Bullets (who played in B-More at the time)
Mets over Orioles

Nov 7, 2006
nfl season is halfway over and your crowning the patsies allready......do you watch football? they look good....maybe even very good.....but remeber all you sports genius....RARELY does the first half dominator or what ever you wanna call it actually win the superbowl
oh yeah well rarely does a team dominate like this and there not all offense they happen to have top 5 defense as well. i'm not sayin they'll win cause ya never know but its not lookin good for any team in the nfl right now. they handin everyone there asses wit the exception of the colts but remember they were at home wich we'll clinch this year and we still dominated in the 4th where it counts so i dunno they the best team i've ever witnessed in my life and if i hated then i still would prolly say the same shit

moss might beat rice's td record
brady might beat mannings td record
patriots might bat the dolphins undefeated record.
brady will win the mvp hands down
if they win the superbowl they will be the best team anyones ever witnessed in football history without question